Thread: Briana: Briana...an honest review...My first ever NO review

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Briana: Briana...an honest review...My first ever NO review

Companion's Handle: Briana
    Date of Visit: 8/13
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM first
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?94844-Briana
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: bbbj, CG X 3 minutes, K9 X 3 minutes, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR but was rushed out after less than 15 minutes
    Donation: .160
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Silver long
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
    Companion Description: pictures are accurate, attractive woman, nice breast
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I hate even doing this but I have to. This is my first ever no review. I have had bad sessions in the past, but never felt the need to post a review. This time is different because of the level of indifference shown when the issue of rushing me out after less than 15 minutes was raised. I text Briana and set up for 1230. She provided address. The address provided was incorrect. After nearly 15 minutes of texting before she finally says its across the street, i finally enter. I explain to her the directions are confusing. She could have said park at the provided address and then walk across the street. Once i entered the building she started talking about me being late. I should have left at this point. A few minutes in she is telling me time is up. I reminded her that i set up hhr. She said then that the time I spent at the wrong building was included. I still have text messages to prove. I have shown these to some senior members and they agree that I was treated very bad. Guys be careful with your cash. There are better options out there that will actually treat you good.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry for your experience. This is unacceptable. These ladies need to remember time runs both ways and if you are not in the mood to provide the best experience as possible, then this is not the hobby for you.

Yup parking is a pain at her place. They tell you to park in the 30 minute area, but i don't ever park in 30 minute spots or in front of the leasing office. I learned that the hard way.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry for your experience. This is unacceptable. These ladies need to remember time runs both ways and if you are not in the mood to provide the best experience as possible, then this is not the hobby for you.

account removed

Thumbs down its is what happens ...

when someone has power to make the rules but no accountability, and apparently no integrity.

Line through this one from my to do list. No way, Jose.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow time started as soon as you park!?! Now that’s a new level of clock watching! Thanks for the heads up going to have to cross her off my list as well.

Cool Lol

Very naive and unrealistic to think you could show up at the door 15 minutes late for a 30 minute appointment and then expect to take your sweet time. Hopefully you learned something.

Sorry you had a bad experience. When a new provider comes on the scene, one of the most important things to do is establish a good reputation with the clients. Good communication and good service are the two most important factors in establishing a good reputation.
    Hopefully she will learn from this and improve on both. Otherwise she will not last long.
    Let us know if she reaches out to you for a make up session.
    I'm an experienced hobbyist with over 90 okays on P411.
    I do not provide any other references than P411.
    I am a gentleman who respects a lady.
    I prefer a GFE experience.
    I love sensuous kissing, BBBJ and DATY.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    Yup parking is a pain at her place. They tell you to park in the 30 minute area, but i don't ever park in 30 minute spots or in front of the leasing office. I learned that the hard way. ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Only thing is she never said that the building across the street was not hers. She has me get out and i go inside. Finally the guard was like wtf is your business here sir???

I text her and then she tells me that its the apartments across the street

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Klarnax View Post
    Very naive and unrealistic to think you could show up at the door 15 minutes late for a 30 minute appointment and then expect to take your sweet time. Hopefully you learned something.
    I arrived on time. I have the text to prove. She gave me the wrong address and then after almost 15 minutes tells me that her building is across the street but she wanted me to park at another building...wtf are you talking about? She didnt give correct address until 1241

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imfun4u2 View Post
    Sorry you had a bad experience. When a new provider comes on the scene, one of the most important things to do is establish a good reputation with the clients. Good communication and good service are the two most important factors in establishing a good reputation.
    Hopefully she will learn from this and improve on both. Otherwise she will not last long.
    thanks. I will definitely keep you posted

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........................!!!!

Sorry that happened to you my brother.................. You arrive on time and she gives you the run around about the address.......??? That's NOt Right...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Imfun4u2 View Post
    thanks. I will definitely keep you posted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........................!!!!

Sorry that happened to you my brother.................. You arrive on time and she gives you the run around about the address.......??? That's NOt Right...

her excuse was and i quote
    "Sorry no engles"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Klarnax View Post
    Your pretty naive if you don’t think there are countless examples of providers being late or not responding timely once your parked but still go through with the whole session.

Only when it doesn’t benefit them does it become an issue, ie booking back to back sessions. He should have been given his full time or a reduced rate. Ended up paying a HHR for a QV and should feel cheated.

there is no fucking excuse for giving someone the wrong address. redacted - ck1942 did that too me once. she gave me the wrong address and the wrong room number. complete and total waste of time. I have no idea why she did that, so I walked the fuck out on her sorry ass.

good providers screen. they dont give you the wrong address..............
    Last edited by ck1942; 08-14-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: redaction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    there is no fucking excuse for giving someone the wrong address. redacted - ck1942 did that too me once. she gave me the wrong address and the wrong room number. complete and total waste of time. I have no idea why she did that, so I walked the fuck out on her sorry ass.

good providers screen. they dont give you the wrong address..............
    Bro something told me to leave but I didn't listen
    Last edited by ck1942; 08-14-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: redaction

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast