Thread: 3some

Verified Hobbyist BCD

3some

What ladies out their play together and put on the best show?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's never worked too well and/or been reviewed, in the local market; Visitors are more apt to offer if they have a girlfriend traveling with them.

Finding 2 local providers that are familiar and comfortable, with each other, is the challenging part.

Mostly it's been the 40+ providers that were attempting to add some "spice", maybe to increase attention, but more importantly they don't want to take any unnecessary risk by providing these services with unknown players. Like who can they trust?

If you a haven't yet become a "regular" with one or more providers, then that would be the first step, towards lining up a top-notch 3some session.

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Lana Legs and I have been a duo for.... hmm how many years?? Don't get me lying, I'm not good at keeping track of things, but I am pretty sure it has been at least 9yrs now...maybe closer to 10?? She would know, she is very detail oriented. Never had any issues, no drama. We are good friends in and out of the hobby.
    I also enjoy other ladies as well, and under my boyfriends area on my site I have them listed. Such as Roxanne Reynolds when she is in town... gypsy heart, female hobbyist, Christine Kennedy....and a few others.
    Most ladies here have at least one friend that they can rope in on a doubles. Talk to you local favorites and see what they have to offer.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK