Companion's Handle: Italia San Antonio
Date of Visit: 8/6/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ia-San-Antonio
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Dinner and Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Dinner and the ultimate GFE
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2HR
Donation: 6 Roses
Approximate age of Companion: Passes for 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brunette to Mid-Back
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Hot Latina
Companion Description: An ageless beauty with perfectly velvet soft body, buns as squeezable as Charmin, and naturally cushy breasts that comfortably fit in the cups of my hands
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Last week I saw Italia again for a repeat. This time, she was dressed more casually and wore jeans that accented her squeezable buns, cute sandals, and a flowered red blouse that complimented her Ms. Initially, I thought it would be more romantic to sit next to her, but quickly realized that sitting across from her was much better for the conversation and eye-contact. We had a light dinner, lively discussions, and again a few jokes. Upon return to her place, the flowered red blouse quickly turned into a onesie. I was hypnotized by the flowered Muse that glided before me. Now I realize her magical powers as she mixes the “Girl”, “Friend” and “Experience” into a mesmerizing concoction and my “curse” was hers to tame. This was the Ultimate GFE. Dreams like these are worth their weight in gold.