Thread: Lexy Reed: Sexy Lexy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lexy Reed: Sexy Lexy

Companion's Handle: Lexy Reed
    Date of Visit: 8/10/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: I would go through P411 or web site listed below to make initial contact
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: jwendfam@sbcglobal.net
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27561-Lexy-Reed or (preferred) https://preferred411.com/P243722
    City, State: South of Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ CIM DATY BBJ CG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette
    Smoking Status: Could not tell, do not think so.
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasion
    Companion Description: A little bigger than her P411 photos may qualify as a PAWG. Great breasts sweet shaved pussy and smooth skin.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh yes

Public comments:
    Contacted Lexy through P411 meeting request. About a half hour later she responded and we had a date and time set up. Damn I love P411, no fishing through references and 2 phone number, etc. Lexy is a sweet sexy thing. She has a nice clean apartment that she will lead you directly to. Her country Texas twang will get you hard just listening to her. Her communication before the date is excellent and BCD is even better. She is a true GFE treating you like boyfriend the minute you walk in the door. She loves to laugh and is a bit ticklish. She greeted me at the door in a little red bra panty outfit and we kissed like a couple far a while........I was drained when I left. She is just fresh from North Dallas so you Southern Dallas/Fort Worth and Arlington boys have a new toy.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Labrat; 08-10-2020 at 09:09 PM. Reason: forgot CIM

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Sent pm a week ago with no response. Would like to meet her as she has relocated to my backyard

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her OH2 page says to book through P411. She may only book that way. I can't get the spelling right but she used to room or double with Jueles or jeules or something like that in Plano I believe. May want to even contact Lexy with a few references. Good luck.