Thread: Save a HORSE and Ride a COWGIRL

Verified Companion Companion

Save a HORSE and Ride a COWGIRL

Howdy Handsome! I am so flattered you are interested in the “yellow rose of Texas”. This is my first time visiting SOCAL and I will be there from August 21st thru Sunday morning. What area is convenient for you? I look forward to meeting you. Do you wanna save a horse and ride a cowgirl?

Menu: GFE!!! Body Rub, Reverse Body Rub, CFS, BBBJ – YMMV, MSOG, COWGIRL, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Italian, Russian, DATY, DFK, LFK, K-9, FBSM, HJ, Missionary, Overnight, Extended Visit, COT, COA, CIM, BDSM- Submissive

Rates: $300HR/$200HHR *Outcalls start at an extra $100+ depending on distance. I have limited availability so appointments only. For outcalls deposit is required.

Send me the link to 3 OH2 profiles for references or your P411 handle with your name, followed by numbers and letters with dashes for faster handling.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Send me at least 3 references, with the link to their profile. I have found that most providers do not want their cell phone number handed out. For faster verification send your P411 handle that includes your name with numbers and letters followed by dashes. Menu: GFE!!! Body Rub, Reverse Body Rub, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, K-9, FBSM, HJ, Overnight, Extended Visit, COT, COA, CIMRates: $300HR/$200HHR I have limited availability so appointments only.