Companion's Handle: Taymadison30
Date of Visit: mid june
Preferred Method of Contact: snapchat or text
Phone Number: 469-705-9464
Email Address: dk
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63833-Taymadison30
City, State: dallas, texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: short chat, bbbj, cfs, cowgirl, doggy
Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
Donation: 200 snapchat prepay special
Approximate age of Companion: not sure maybe like 25
Hair Color and Length: brown long
Smoking Status: don't think so
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Pretty face, nice tits I'd guess C cups , nice ass , petite flat stomach
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I enjoyed my time with Taylor I took advantage of one of her prepaid deals on snapchat and she scheduled me for the next week and we had our session. Taylor is pretty laid back and she's kinda sarcastic too which I like. She has a small dog that is behaved. As far as service with the activities she did everything that I was looking for. I don't believe she is gfe for those looking for kissing, daty although i saw on her snap she has some dental dams so maybe daty is available now i don't know you'd have to check with her. I do think bbbj is probably Ymmv of course shower before coming. I don't personally want kissing or daty when i see providers so I was pleased and satisfied. She had good energy with me and seemed to be into everything with me and we had fun, whether she's a good actor or not isn't important but the fact that she makes sure its a fun session is the point to me. Last thing I will say is that I like seeing her also because she's pretty easy to get a hold of and i don't have to deal with communication issues that can be annoying asf I don't have time for that I'm busy.