Thread: 💋Fuck Social Distancing!! I'm looking For Some Social Fucking!! 210-504-6250💋

Account Unregistered

💋Fuck Social Distancing!! I'm looking For Some Social Fucking!! 210-504-6250💋

****Med Center/UTSA Area!!****
    Hello!! My name is Suzie. You may think I look brand new, but I'm definitely not. I know how to satisfy a man. My appointments are never rushed. My pics are real, and I'm all about getting our rocks off!!
    I have some other things I'd like to share with you since we've come this far. I am a small and very stacked BBW. I am very gifted in the art of fellatio, and love it when you get to watch me touch myself. I have toys as well. I get off when you give me the privilege of watching you too.
    Regardless of the amount of time you chose to spend with me, you will always be treated with respect. We will always have a good time, and you're gonna leave satisfied. Honestly, I don't know any other female that does this the way I do. So, when you're ready to see me, just call/text me and we will get it on.
    I hope that this was informative to you and helps you to make the best decision you can for your enjoyment. Toodles for now and remember, A Lady Never Spits!!
    Kisses,

Suzie Staxxx💋💋
    830-321-0223
    Attached Images Attached Images