Thread: Baby I Got Yo Number & Shit!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Baby I Got Yo Number & Shit!

Hey boys & gurlz! Do you think a provider should put her number in her ads? Why or why not? First, let me say, “I’m all about CYA,”at all times. Cover Yo Ass! The average hobbyist probably does not think about these things, but they should. My regulars have been put out with me, because I’ve changed numbers like 5x and some are apparently butt hurt or assume something is going on. First, when you have a real job & full life, outside of this... one doesn’t have the time to get calls and texts all day & night long! Sometimes it rings so much that I wanna toss it out the window! So, I stopped putting my number out there for that reason mainly.

Second, shit happens.
    I work a lot and fell asleep in my tub with said phone in hand then forgot my ID, because I have like 90 passwords to keep up with! It went downhill from there! Ever been locked out if your damn iPhone?! Sux !! After that, I promised myself no more giving out my number. It’s eats up too much time and makes me grumpy. Lol. I have multiple phones all with diff carriers as to protect myself and YOU. Duh.

What if a hobbyist isn’t so stealthy? What if wifey looks through your phone and sees your last location? What if wifey googles the number and it pops up with an adult ad? Shit happens all the time every day & everyone should safeguard themselves & each other (provider/client). If you don’t, then you shouldn’t be hobbying.

I have no problem giving my number to verified clients, regulars and screened guys. In fact, I have a personal rule that I must hear your voice when you get to my spot! Why? Again... what if SO, Wifey, or a friend of verified client, that has bad intentions, or heaven forbid LE gets to your phone for whatever reason. Stranger things have happened. Anything can happen & sometimes does. I hate to be Debby Downer, but that’s a fact. Someone really asked me the other night, if someone was “running me?!?!” Me?! ROFL. I guess because of the number changes?! Umm. Yeah No. Have you met me?! I’m a sweetheart & kitten, bcd, but I’m extremely assertive & have a brain in my skull, last time I checked!! Lol. The ONLY way someone is ever gonna “handle” an indie like myself and/or colleagues is if one of us gets kidnapped or forced! I eat too many cupcakes for that! I’m thick & apparently can still throw hands, as I was assaulted by a disgruntled lady whilst in line at the damn fedex office! And I carry, so there’s that. Lol!

I do have a problem with, “you avail?” “Hi” then radio silence or “quickie for 80 & COT?!” all day long! Double face palm! It makes appreciate my true gentleman friends just that much more! I’m taking about all day & night! Ain’t no one got time for dat! Lol.
    People need plausible deniability & discretion. Some need or want more for whatever reason(s). There could be many. I, also find my and your time valuable. I like to be on my A game when I hobby, not drained from time wasters, energy vampires or lack of effective communication or good boundaries! IDK about y’all?! Lol. IJS... if a dude can’t take 5 min to pm, email or shoot a p4 pm, to ask a chic their new number then it’s on them. Personally, I’m not going to over step my boundaries and call or text without permission, first. That’s not cool.

So, what do you guys and girls think? Post the number or no? And why?
    Last edited by The Infamous One; 08-10-2020 at 12:06 AM.