Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verified

Hi guys, new to this, I wrote a couple reviews, and have been recommended by a verified provider. I would love to be verified so I can look at the PICs in the ROS. Sending out good vibes to everyone

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Takes 2 verified providers to message ck. Make sure they cc you on it. Then there is a backlog because ck is the only one that can give you that status.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy.

Apologize for not knowing but who is CK? How do I message them?

Quote Originally Posted by zantheman View Post
    Hi guys, new to this, I wrote a couple reviews, and have been recommended by a verified provider. I would love to be verified so I can look at the PICs in the ROS. Sending out good vibes to everyone
    Welcome and good luck. I’ve been trying to get verified for months now without luck. References sent but no response from ck even after 5-6 emails. I just gave up. Still a great site for info.

Ck is ck1942.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

i think the process desperately needs to change....i've had 3 girls vouch for me over the past 6 months and i'm still not verified

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jgalan91's Avatar
    Yeah they don't do a very good job getting back to you, I had three different girls vouch for me and it's been more than 3 months

BANNED! THIS MEMBER IS A SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE ENTIRE OH2 COMMUNITY
    Quote Originally Posted by gopack523 View Post
    i think the process desperately needs to change....i've had 3 girls vouch for me over the past 6 months and i'm still not verified
    You're not alone. Apparently there are numerous people who have submitted all the requested verification material and vouches without any response from CK. All he has said publicly is his inbox is backed up. I think after 6 months of waiting, I would be inclined to move along elsewhere if membership is truly such a low priority. I'm sure I'm not helping my case by saying so, but that's the reality for new members.

Registered Male (Not Verified) whosnext2.0's Avatar
    I'm not complaining. But ck1942 needs an assistant.
    I've been waiting to get verified for a while.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ive see Halley's comet twice already

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Probably more guys on here trying to get vouched than there are girls. CK is just one mod, maybe try to CC them all and maybe they can do hook it up. Mokoa is one, there is another female and one that I think is gone now who was pretty responsive to me. (Fancy in heels) but i think she is taking a break.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Dareal1's Avatar
    I’ve seen 3 providers on her and I have asked them to send my verification to CK either he is hella busy or the providers I have seen didn’t send them, either way I have been trying to get verified for awhile.

BANNED! THIS MEMBER IS A SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE ENTIRE OH2 COMMUNITY
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    Probably more guys on here trying to get vouched than there are girls. CK is just one mod, maybe try to CC them all and maybe they can do hook it up. Mokoa is one, there is another female and one that I think is gone now who was pretty responsive to me. (Fancy in heels) but i think she is taking a break.
    Thank you for the idea. The instructions say to email CK. Do you know if it‘s acceptable to email the other mods?

Ck isn’t a mod. He’s the site administrator. I believe he handles all the member verifications.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast