Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upscale Generous Man

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    So what defines this Upscale Generous man?
    Given the dictionary definition, I take upscale in this context to mean "a man of means." The opposite of "a low rent MF." We all know what's meant by generous. So basically, a dude with plenty of cash to spend who wants to spend it on the ladies. Preferably the one placing the ad. "Respectful" is often used in these ads as well, though I imagine an upscale and generous fellow can purchase a pretty fair amount of leeway in regard to the respectfulness issue. That's been my observation over the past half century, anyway.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    It had to be code, like when girls request “roses” or say they like to “party”

—quit it with that dictionary-stuff, Greented, you sleazy boy!
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 08-07-2020 at 07:49 PM.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Someone who takes the time to Read my post and website. Donations are listed clear as day and simple questions I have had in the past are answered on my website.
    I love it when I get a PM from a Man and says he would like to see me for a Such time and will list references with there contact information. You don't know how many times I have received a reference for a retired provider or someone none existence I do check them

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Generous can mean much more than just financially.

A generous gentlemen to me is someone who is respectful, treats me as a woman and not just a hole he is fucking, he doesn't just come in demanding this and that or expecting me to immediately jump on his dick 1 minute into the session, he likes a little flirtatious convo to get the mood right, one who makes sure I'm enjoying our time together just as much as he is. He is more concerned about respecting me and doesn't overstay and if he does he leaves a tip as a kind gesture with out me having to mention anything. He may bring a sweet small gift to show his appreciation and as a thank you for spending sometime with him. Be it a cute card, a $10 tip, a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, a chew toy for my dog, a sexy piece of lingerie etc. These are never asked for or demanded it's a nice gesture when a new gentlemen does some research on things you enjoy and they want to do something nice for you.

These guys follow the rules and makes screening/booking painless. They provide the needed info in the first message, they don't fuss about the process or how long it takes, they don't throw around the "I'm verified" or "I have reviews" bs thinking that it gives them some all access pass. They don't expect you to drop everything in 10 mins to rush and see them. They enjoy that you take time to get ready for them and not just roll out of bed looking like a hung over coed.

Lastly they never bring up a donation period. They do the research and know what the rate is. If it's posted by me then that's what it is. They put it down immediately upon arrival.. no shady shit like I will pay you after I get my nut. They do this so neither party has to worry about it and the meeting doesn't have to feel transactional. If they leave or have to leave early the don't ask for money back or try to change they session after it is over. They know the time they booked and what the arrangement was and that they owe you for the time you cleared for them. They don't ask for discounts, specials, or a lower rate for repeat business and so on. They enjoy your company and your service and will be back when the need is there. If money is tight the will save up and come in see you. They don't message you with fantasy bookings or blow up your inbox with no intention of booking but just wanting to chit chat. Those who are respectful and generous tend to get other things that a first time client wouldn't such as priority booking, a special or grandfathered rate, a multi hour or overnight special, some free time off the clock.. like allowing you to stay 30 mins etc over without batting eye etc, a possible b-day special and so on. Generosity works both ways and those who are typically get rewarded.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Brit, does such a client even exist?? If so give them my number

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGhost View Post
    Brit, does such a client even exist?? If so give them my number
    I have some long time regulars who are just like I described. They don't post on the board and are very special to me. They are out there when you find them treat them right.

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Old time definition: a gentleman (or a lady) is one who makes those around them feel comfortable.
    In our context I interpret this to include doesn’t press for off menu items like BBFS or Greek.
    I interpret upscale to mean no haggling (which is actually redundant for a gentleman or lady).
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I have some long time regulars who are just like I described. They don't post on the board and are very special to me. They are out there when you find them treat them right.
    +1! They def do!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ever since this shit started . I've gotten more upscale every week.
    At 1st the scale said 180
    Then it went up and up and up...
    If I get any more upscale they're gonna have to take out a wall to get me outside

I have never seen a provider who was vague about her rates, so I've never had a reason to ask about them. And I've always clearly explained to every provider I've had the pleasure of seeing—and trust me, it's always been a GREAT pleasure—that I do not haggle or negotiate because they are worth every penny of that contribution for their time. I even had one tell me, "I offer discounts to regulars..." And I said, "Nope. I won't. You're worth it." And I've been happy to help with gas money, phone bill money, etc. Times are tough. I don't consider myself particularly generous. Not like I wish I could be. And most, but not all of the providers I've seen have been generous with their time, which I appreciate. I figure it all washes out even in the end.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdot1 View Post
    Amazing how some posters repeatedly supply their own shovels..... amazing.
    Hahahahahaha....
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Generous can mean much more than just financially.

A generous gentlemen to me is someone who is respectful, treats me as a woman and not just a hole he is fucking, he doesn't just come in demanding this and that or expecting me to immediately jump on his dick 1 minute into the session, he likes a little flirtatious convo to get the mood right, one who makes sure I'm enjoying our time together just as much as he is. He is more concerned about respecting me and doesn't overstay and if he does he leaves a tip as a kind gesture with out me having to mention anything. He may bring a sweet small gift to show his appreciation and as a thank you for spending sometime with him. Be it a cute card, a $10 tip, a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, a chew toy for my dog, a sexy piece of lingerie etc. These are never asked for or demanded it's a nice gesture when a new gentlemen does some research on things you enjoy and they want to do something nice for you.

These guys follow the rules and makes screening/booking painless. They provide the needed info in the first message, they don't fuss about the process or how long it takes, they don't throw around the "I'm verified" or "I have reviews" bs thinking that it gives them some all access pass. They don't expect you to drop everything in 10 mins to rush and see them. They enjoy that you take time to get ready for them and not just roll out of bed looking like a hung over coed.

Lastly they never bring up a donation period. They do the research and know what the rate is. If it's posted by me then that's what it is. They put it down immediately upon arrival.. no shady shit like I will pay you after I get my nut. They do this so neither party has to worry about it and the meeting doesn't have to feel transactional. If they leave or have to leave early the don't ask for money back or try to change they session after it is over. They know the time they booked and what the arrangement was and that they owe you for the time you cleared for them. They don't ask for discounts, specials, or a lower rate for repeat business and so on. They enjoy your company and your service and will be back when the need is there. If money is tight the will save up and come in see you. They don't message you with fantasy bookings or blow up your inbox with no intention of booking but just wanting to chit chat. Those who are respectful and generous tend to get other things that a first time client wouldn't such as priority booking, a special or grandfathered rate, a multi hour or overnight special, some free time off the clock.. like allowing you to stay 30 mins etc over without batting eye etc, a possible b-day special and so on. Generosity works both ways and those who are typically get rewarded.
    That’s me!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    There is nothing wrong with a woman, or anyone, calling in with what you want. I bet it’s not uncommon that a lady may get a week of boundary pushing, high maintenance guys that make them feel like is it even worth it anymore. Finding your people that make you feel uplifted as you make them feel uplifted has to start somewhere. So good for them for wanting the best for themselves.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Lmao knotty supplying the chuckle as always!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Quote Originally Posted by AlCar0314 View Post
    That’s me!
    You have always been great to me. I enjoyed the sweet thoughtful gift you brought me last time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast