Dallas's VIP Femme Fatale

Name:  IMG_20200721_093319_109.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  34.5 KB

I can be an assertive girlfriend... a sensual domme... that's the only thing that you'll need to decide. The rest will be up to me. I like to get to know you a bit then take control behind closed doors so your escape can be just that.. an escape. Having some sort of human connection is beyond important for me to be able to provide you with the experience you're looking for. I want you to have a moment that you've never had before...

I'm the escape you've been pining for. Aspiration turned reality.
Sensual and assertive.
Elegant and deviant.
Classy girlfriend with a wild side or your new favorite domme?
Maybe both.

I'm selective with who I see therefore I'm not looking for a short visit. I prefer meaningful experiences. I welcome overnight escapes.

Hosting in a private incall in uptown Dallas, or let me come to you.

Well reviewed both here and Eccie. P411 verified with 90+ okays.

P411 clients:
Please send an appointment request to me through P411 to complete screening.
Preferred411.com/P310060

Non-P411 clients:Please email your name, phone number, and the contact information, including names and links to profiles, of at least 2 references OR your work verification, which can include either a business card or LinkedIn profile. Be sure to include your handles or usernames from any site which we may be connected through.

I am not available NOW. At least a half day notice is preferred, but screening must be complete in order to set up an appointment.

Please no explicit talk. Screening info MUST be provided upon initial contact, or I WILL NOT RESPOND. I don't mind specific questions about our date AFTER screening but I will quickly end the conversation should it become inappropriate. Mutual respect for our careers and personal lives outside of our little escape is what I prefer.

I do NOT offer anything less than 90 minutes. Please do not ask.
Casual & Quaint
1 hr 30 min|$400

A Little More Personal
3 hr|$750

*Other rates listed on my site.

xx, A