Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: FBSM, Russian
Length of Visit: 90 mins
Donation: $ + $
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: black- medium length
Smoking Status: N/A
Ethnic/Racial background: asian
Companion Description: Really attractive, innocent looking, great set of MM's, don't recall any tattoos, great butt. She takes care of her body very well. Small frame & big boobs.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I think I saw this same lady, Apple, several months ago and remember having an above average experience. I saw on another board that someone saw Apple so I called to check availability & was told yes. 10 minutes later I walk in & there she is. The original plan was for an hour but the last couple times I've been shorted. Apple is so attractive that I went for 90 minutes. I did some quick math & figured if I did 90 minutes she wouldn't have time for another person. I made it clear to her at the very beginning that if I went for an hour my tie would end at 9:50pm. She said yes. Instead of the $60 fee it went up to $100. I was pretty sore & enjoyed the massage that lasted for a little over an hour. Eventually she asked me to flip over. D&T now wants to know exactly how much you will tip them before anything begins which I don't like. But Apple is so attractive I couldn't say no. I ended up agreeing to another $100 which is the most I've ever tipped.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.