Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Price of PU$$¥

Verified Hobbyist BCD Australian_hell_yun's Avatar

The Price of PU$$¥

They say you can’t put a price on it. Most people have a limited budget they’re willing to spend.

Although each provider sets her fair market value based on services performed. In the hobbyists budget, What is one willing to spend to his needs.

Personally, I will not go over $400 per hour.
    Last edited by Australian_hell_yun; 08-06-2020 at 09:10 AM.

Depends on the lady for me

Quote Originally Posted by Australian_hell_yun View Post
    They say you can’t put a price on it. Most people have a limited budget they’re willing to spend.

Although each provider sets her fair market value based on services performed. In the hobbyists budget, What is one willing to spend to his needs.

Personally, I will not go over $400 per hour.
    I envy you. My cap is $200. I start from there downwards. I can go cheaper without sacrificing quality of service. I feel remourseful if I spend more than my cap coz then I leave with a debt to repay that is so big am kicking myself.

I have splurged in the past with one asian lady that was a bucket list, saw her too many times. Nowadays, rates are through the roof so I first eliminate what I am not willing to afford.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    another one of these threads? pay it or don’t, I don’t understand why this is a discussion every few days

Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    another one of these threads? pay it or don’t, I don’t understand why this is a discussion every few days
    Exactly^^^^
    I can't miss what I don't/never had.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    That line of doing the same thing expecting different results comes to mind. Like...one day if it's complained errrrr "discussed" enough there will finally be a drop in provider rates en masse? **shrugs**
    Even if it starts kind of well meaning it tends to devolve into "I can't believe someone would pay that much because no one is 'worth' that much. It's GPS" blah blah blah.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    For future reference: CHILI WILL HAGGLE. Id rather have some than none. I'm here to help us both and we CAN find middle ground. That being said DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL. The lowest of my menu is 100. If you say I got 20 I will block you and you will never be Peppered. I absolutely expect full rate for a 3 hole hour. So after screening I'm sure we can work something out. ASK. you'll find im very different than the others! kisses and blessings to you all ����❣️

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Guys who like pricey ladies may not see me. And That's fine. My rates work for me and they work for the average working man. I don't negotiate because I know for a fact I'm worth more. But as I always say, I'd rather see 2 great gents at my special rates than 1 asshole at double the rate.

How much you are willing to spend, depends on the individual. $100 or $400 everyone works hard for their money, should be treated right and spoiled!!!

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    For future reference: CHILI WILL HAGGLE. Id rather have some than none. I'm here to help us both and we CAN find middle ground. That being said DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL. The lowest of my menu is 100. If you say I got 20 I will block you and you will never be Peppered. I absolutely expect full rate for a 3 hole hour. So after screening I'm sure we can work something out. ASK. you'll find im very different than the others! kisses and blessings to you all ����❣️
    So, do you give a senior discount?
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sammy7123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    So, do you give a senior discount?
    +1 lmao

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    Depends on the lady for me
    What he said all depends who I'm seeing. No limit for me typically.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I do not understand haggling for a regular hourly rates.

For the ladies: If a gentlemen haggles their regular rate (especially if they are established and has been doing it with that rate for quite sometime), it would be an instant turn off and make them feel less. Even if you successfully haggle a discounted rate, the service (whether conscious or not) will not be the same since in the back of their mind they will think that you think less of them and their service isn't worth the price.

For the gents: if you are spending over your budget, you will always expect more and just like everything else. The higher you set your expectation; the higher chance that you will not be satisfied (for x amount i feel like i should get more than just x service or the lady should've look a certain way that is more attractive to you). It gets to the point that expectations can not longer be satisfied and you leave a bad review or something. Even if the service was great, you will feel that you deserve more since you spend so much more.

That being said. There is a point of negotiation when talking about special service aka longer hours or overnights or even specific sessions that you are looking for such as just a massage. since most ladies just advertise for regular hourly rate and it is the most commonly use service; however, if there are ladies that's you seen a few times and you want a specific type of session then yes i feel at that point you can communication and negotiate with your provider on the price. however, never be rude. Thats just my thoughts on this subject

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Guys who like pricey ladies may not see me. And That's fine. My rates work for me and they work for the average working man. I don't negotiate because I know for a fact I'm worth more. But as I always say, I'd rather see 2 great gents at my special rates than 1 asshole at double the rate.

How much you are willing to spend, depends on the individual. $100 or $400 everyone works hard for their money, should be treated right and spoiled!!!
    Well said. On occasion an entitled high-roller will have a clearance rack personality.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Exactly^^^^
    I can't miss what I don't/never had.
    There’s plenty of ladies within my budget, so I just see them. I don’t log in and cry about ladies I want to see that are over budget (and lord knows there’s one lady I’m dying to see but it’s a little over range right now)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    Worth every penny, C-Pepper!

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast