Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW NEW Nicole Nice! Sexy Blonde Bombshell Fresh On The Houston Scene

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    You have 576 post on a ****** board, you might as well tell us which one of the girls on this site is your daughter

Dont worry she will be taken care of here. Each and every one of us will take turns on her. She will be well fed and full of Jimmy dean sausages. Bb of course. Save the planet lose the latex.

"Busted" Said the cop as he arrested your mother for soliciting at your childhood PTA meetings. Must have been hard knowing your mom was hometown where. Then again you must have been hard just thinking about it you sick son of a Mary Magdelin. No wonder your dad left after the makeshift condom broke and he realized he just impregnated the town *****.

I love how no one has ever wrote a review for a girl in Hope's of getting discounted rates instead yall quickly become Edward Snowden trying to be a whistle blower only to deflect your prior deceptive schemes to get your whistle blown from a provider for lower donations. You trying to prove this girl is lying like your wives trying to prove you withdraw your kids college fund to finally get the girls you couldn't get in high school or college on here

Yall turn sherlock Holmes real quick from a distance and make your investigation conclusion without any substance behind it. While me on the other hand I took a chance and went and saw her and got the actual truth and hard tangible facts and shared it with you pergetory pathetic patrons. But instead of thanking me for taking one for the team you use it as an opportunity to glorify your track record as a whole monger and make your self feel like a real man by the number of woman you paid to sleep with you even if that means throwing this girls reputation and self esteem down in the dirt. Claims of law enforcement, pimps, self written reviews all of which are false and bare no merit. I literally did it to help her but did not commit surgery in the entire review. The only thing that was not so truthful was the tip of 25$. I never tipped her. But it wasn't because she didn't deserve a tip its because I never tip a provider after I've already paid her for her services. But believe what you want and if it hurts this girls reputation then I hope you go out like my man Alfonse Capone, except I hope theres a shortage of Penecillin G when its your time to get your Jimmy shriveled into looking like a dried up rotting cucumber

You know what, dont see her. Non of yall. I'll book her everyday until my unemployment runs out you sorry sacks of prunes. And after that runs out I'll befriend all your cougar wives and they'll leave you geezers and take half your loot and I'll give it to this girl and maybe some to your broken daughters, broken because their father couldn't keep his dick cheyney out of war***** zone

First person with stats on here to go see this girl and write an honest review will get to choose 1 provider of their choice paid for by me every week for the next 3 months.
    Dont believe me? No surprise there. I'll put the money in escrow.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    What does any of this ^^^^ have to do with welcoming the OP? This thread is hopeless derailed.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thread closed pending "mail" operations.

All members are reminded and INSTRUCTED that respectis the basic oh2 rule.

Access herein is a privilege granted to those who respect the rules.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2