Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Depression is a Muther Phukr

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    THIS
    psychotropics are not the way. it can be hard to wean off and the side effects can be worse than the issue. Pharma and doctors are not always the best, their focus on the money can make things worse. Studies have magnesium bringing people out of depression faster and safer than chemicals that alter your brain chemistry. And it doesn't hurt a persons liver. EVERYONE should research every avenue before trusting a stranger that gets paid to prescribe. Pharmaceutical companies care only about money. Stay safe y'all.
    This sounds like something Eric Trump would say.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Man, don't derail this thread please.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
    I've been down in the depths of despair for a couple week now. Tried couple things to try to feel better. Visit AMP, nope, visited LOL; nice but didn't help. I even went into Yellow Rose to have a drink. Sat at the bar just hurting inside. Never once looked at the stage or talked with anyone save the bartender and the girl at the front door.

Thanks in advance but no PMs, please. And no comments necessary. I am just trying different things to help fight this feeling.

ST
    Thyroid problems can cause certain symptoms without the person knowing.
    I had a vitamin D deficiency and that had a big impact on my mood/energy. Love getting 10 minutes of sunshine.
    I have you in my thoughts for positive energy going forward sweetheart.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
    I've been down in the depths of despair for a couple week now. Tried couple things to try to feel better. Visit AMP, nope, visited LOL; nice but didn't help. I even went into Yellow Rose to have a drink. Sat at the bar just hurting inside. Never once looked at the stage or talked with anyone save the bartender and the girl at the front door.

Thanks in advance but no PMs, please. And no comments necessary. I am just trying different things to help fight this feeling.

ST
    Next time invite me too, we can wallow in despair together.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been feeling the same way, Squire. Been depressed before but not for this long Exercise helps when I can stir up the motivation to get moving. Thoing will get better when we can get out and socialize. Hang in there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I had a vitamin D deficiency and that had a big impact on my mood/energy. Love getting 10 minutes of sunshine.
    Being locked indoors could be a factor. I work nights and dont get much sun. I have made it part of my routine to stand outside when I wake up. I listen to a youtube clip or podcat while im outside standing in the sun without a shirt on. 10-15 min for your body to turn sunlight into vitamins. I think it has had a positive impact.

Been having my ups n' downs as well. Doc advised me to try SEM-E. It's non-prescription. Helps a bit but can't replace human interaction. Even beyond the hobby my dance/club group is on hold.

During my annual physical the Doc said he was impressed by my testosterone level. I said, "So What. That's like you giving me 1,000 rounds of ammo with nowhere to shoot it off!"

Hang in there. We will eventually get back to making fun of M&G people again. (J/K)
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Amen to that!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Squire,

You've done a great thing. You stepped out of your fear and touched a nerve we all seem to share. And you let us have a voice as well. You've encouraged & allowed this community to step up and be what it is for each other. The isn't just a shed sexual experience. We are a true community with varying views who come out of the woodwork and support each other when we can find little relief in the RW. You too a "ME" problem and turned it into a "WE" problem and one we all were brace enough to join in on. I guess we needed that too.

Daniel, thanks for keeping us on track with your redirection. That too took courage. It was good to see that someone went there with the green angle because I know e are feeling that as well in this time when no one seems to know anything for sure about Covid. But we should be focused and supporting each other.

Maybe this isn't our real world but it certainly folks a void that even it genitals came reach. What a wonderful alternative,!

Thank you for being there, not just for each other but for me as well. I'm new here, but you have certainly welcome me early.

Best advice I ever got for really deep depression ... "Let the hammer down slowly" (spoken in a soft tone because that's what you'll hear the loudest, thank you John. By the tone in his voice I knew he had been there).

Thanks to my new community. You are all truly a great of fresh air in a world getting very stale.

Now I'm off to research magnesium!!!!

Stay Safe & Happy Hobbying!

TNT

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    Just a note to send a hug and say that I hope you're feeling a bit better today!
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: CharlotteATX.com

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Retired Companion
    Love the way you said that. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TryingNewThings View Post
    Squire,

You've done a great thing. You stepped out of your fear and touched a nerve we all seem to share. And you let us have a voice as well. You've encouraged & allowed this community to step up and be what it is for each other. The isn't just a shed sexual experience. We are a true community with varying views who come out of the woodwork and support each other when we can find little relief in the RW. You too a "ME" problem and turned it into a "WE" problem and one we all were brace enough to join in on. I guess we needed that too.

Daniel, thanks for keeping us on track with your redirection. That too took courage. It was good to see that someone went there with the green angle because I know e are feeling that as well in this time when no one seems to know anything for sure about Covid. But we should be focused and supporting each other.

Maybe this isn't our real world but it certainly folks a void that even it genitals came reach. What a wonderful alternative,!

Thank you for being there, not just for each other but for me as well. I'm new here, but you have certainly welcome me early.

Best advice I ever got for really deep depression ... "Let the hammer down slowly" (spoken in a soft tone because that's what you'll hear the loudest, thank you John. By the tone in his voice I knew he had been there).

Thanks to my new community. You are all truly a great of fresh air in a world getting very stale.

Now I'm off to research magnesium!!!!

Stay Safe & Happy Hobbying!

TNT

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    I've observed that while there are a few in the hobby of whom to be wary, the majority of people are good and decent and love life and love sex. The girls especially have an advantage there. I say this because of all the positive responses I've read. Those of you I know personally, Ellen, Loxly come to mind, you prove to me what wonderful and caring people there are here that share the same interests. Same with those of you whom I met at various socials (I cannot name those names). Thank you all!

Some of you have hit close to my depression issue. It's something I've fought my whole adult life. With this COVID stuff going on and working from home (I shouldn't complain about this but it fucking drives me crazy because I have no sanctuary from work anymore), and some other issues I will not name, having you good people speak up in such a positive manner helps a lot. However, my mental health issues can only be completely solved by me. Love all you sweet ladies, and thanks, guys.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "Keep on keepin' on man"
    -Joe Dirt

Thank you too Squiretuck, you were the most helpful member when I joined the forums. Thanks to you, I got verified at LOL before the storm.

Verified Companion Companion Victoria Columbari's Avatar
    I know it has been awhile since we have chatted but sending you a huge virtual hug. you know i'm available for lunch/dinner to chat dear friend. Hang in there.

First, virtual hug. Second, I applaud your vulnerability. I think a lot of humanity is experiencing this. There is no shame in it. People that don’t have it, just can’t relate. Thank you for having the courage to be vulnerable. We’re fucking human, man. Everyone has something going on and if they say they don’t... those are the people I wonder about! As a person who suffers from this condition, I'm sending you good vibes & hugs. I couldn’t get outta my bed, go to work or even function last week. Grief is a bitch. Every minute feels like an hour, at times.
    No advice given, because that shit doesn’t help when you’re in the midst of it. You’re human. They’re feelings & feelings are fluid. This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone, but it’ll pass.

Btw, do you ever get fucking annoyed when you’re depressed and people who clearly have no frame of reference tell you to “be strong “ or are cheerfully telling you to just “snap out of it?!” That’s a totally rhetorical question, btw! I hope that it will make you laugh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2