Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Depression is a Muther Phukr

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar

Depression is a Muther Phukr

I've been down in the depths of despair for a couple week now. Tried couple things to try to feel better. Visit AMP, nope, visited LOL; nice but didn't help. I even went into Yellow Rose to have a drink. Sat at the bar just hurting inside. Never once looked at the stage or talked with anyone save the bartender and the girl at the front door.

Thanks in advance but no PMs, please. And no comments necessary. I am just trying different things to help fight this feeling.

ST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Stay strong squiretuck. It is not and easy road. Try to continue to move forward.

Maybe try a session where a lady only listens about your day or week.

There are some ladies that could very well be a naughty counselor.

Wishing you all the best.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would get a pony
    I really wanna pony

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Did you try a doctor?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Try meditation Squire. It helped me a little with depression and anxiety. I also know of a great therapist if you’re interested. Hang in there buddy. Take things day by day.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    Did you try a doctor?
    This. Depression is a medical issue. No amount of 'Atta Boy's, comfort foods, or sexual gratification will do anything but give temporary relief. If you really want to feel better talk to a doctor and get some medication. It's not a life-long condition for most people. Not getting treatment (for me) meant increasingly dangerous actions chasing that relief - over eating, drinking too much, and taking unneeded risks in the hobby. Only dumb luck kept me from making a life-altering mistake. But I got the meds, took them until I felt better (about two months), then got off them once I felt ready.

If meds aren't your thing, then just talk to someone like ShortRound suggested. Being isolated sucks and we're a social animal. In Switzerland, social animals like guinea pigs, parrots, and parakeets are considered victims of abuse if they're not kept in pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
    I've been down in the depths of despair for a couple week now. Tried couple things to try to feel better. Visit AMP, nope, visited LOL; nice but didn't help. I even went into Yellow Rose to have a drink. Sat at the bar just hurting inside. Never once looked at the stage or talked with anyone save the bartender and the girl at the front door.

Thanks in advance but no PMs, please. And no comments necessary. I am just trying different things to help fight this feeling.

ST
    I’ve been down a similar road too. Although I don’t know if your depression is related to a relationship, this bullshit Covid situation or what but I can tell you that for me, I picked daily battles, small ones to win and gain my strength back. I had to find peace with those things I could never change. Keep in mind I had to do this while still doing the job that led to my issues and pretend everything is good to go. But I found some guys who shared similar issues and we found ways to help each other out. I’m in a great place now and have come to terms with the things I’ve had to deal with in my head over the past 11 years. We’re all going to cope with life in different ways because we all have different experiences. It’s all good. Sometimes coming on a ****** website to vent will help you feel better, fuck it. Get it all out Bro, do the best you can to make it to another sunrise.

RLTW!

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I'm not gona give you any advice, just a big ole virtual hug and squeeze and please know I am sending warm healing energy along with that big hug.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    This too shall pass.

Saying good morning to myself and telling myself how great today is going to be was super hard at one point, but I kept on and had faith. In hindsight, I can’t believe I was that down in the dumps.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Sorry you’re going through this. You’re not alone! The unique cluster of disarray that is 2020 is definitely affecting everyone’s mental health negatively, probably a lot more than many realize. I’ve also been extra down in the dumps lately too because I have limited mobility due to an injury and may need a minor surgery soon, but I try to prioritize my wellness as much as possible! Lately reading in the park, trying new recipes, writing, and making fruit trays have added to my simple pleasures :) one day, week, month at a time. And yes- this too shall pass. Sending you hugs.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

North Austin (Domain Area) or South Austin/Buda
    Depression is a common problem for many right now. Our worlds have been turned upside down, routines changed and even this little piece of what was fun and a release for many of us is not anymore because the danger factor is even higher. I personally don't see many clients myself these days because my schedule doesn't work for most folks anymore - but to be honest I am glad I got a real job when I did. It's helped keep me busy and sane during this crazy time. Like everyone else said, do things that make you happy. Be around those who support you and try to get some fresh air and sunshine when you can. We will eventually get through this. We will all eventually get through this. Hugs.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    I know virtual therapy sessions are a thing that might be worth a shot esp if sex or other exercise isn't helping and it's usually never a good idea to look for help in the bottom of a glass or bottle. Lot of internet X's & O's.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WiskerBilly View Post
    This. Depression is a medical issue. No amount of 'Atta Boy's, comfort foods, or sexual gratification will do anything but give temporary relief. If you really want to feel better talk to a doctor and get some medication. It's not a life-long condition for most people. Not getting treatment (for me) meant increasingly dangerous actions chasing that relief - over eating, drinking too much, and taking unneeded risks in the hobby. Only dumb luck kept me from making a life-altering mistake. But I got the meds, took them until I felt better (about two months), then got off them once I felt ready.

If meds aren't your thing, then just talk to someone like ShortRound suggested. Being isolated sucks and we're a social animal. In Switzerland, social animals like guinea pigs, parrots, and parakeets are considered victims of abuse if they're not kept in pairs.

THIS
    psychotropics are not the way. it can be hard to wean off and the side effects can be worse than the issue. Pharma and doctors are not always the best, their focus on the money can make things worse. Studies have magnesium bringing people out of depression faster and safer than chemicals that alter your brain chemistry. And it doesn't hurt a persons liver. EVERYONE should research every avenue before trusting a stranger that gets paid to prescribe. Pharmaceutical companies care only about money. Stay safe y'all.

Many good suggestions above, getting some exercise/working out can also help lift spirits. I strength train and it really helps with this Covid anxiety many of us are experiencing.

Good luck

Retired Companion
    Oh sweetie, you are not alone. I have had it too. I'm a people person and I need to see people. However, due to covid that was not possible. So I started walking in my neighboorhood and yelling hi to everyone. It made me feel better and I met a bunch of new people. I also take medication for it which,for me, was a lifesaver. Plus I also have virtual visits with my therapist. The best thing to do if you you are having symptoms of depression - please,please talk to your doctor. There is help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast