Thread: AMP tip question

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AMP tip question

I've only been to a couple of AMPs and activities never ventured past a HJ. I'd like to get beyond that. I was wondering if I was offering my "tip" at the incorrect time.

I've waited until midway through the massage before "asking" for more and I've only been able to negotiate a HJ. Should I offer up the local acceptable rate ($140) right with the AMP enters the room or should I offer up the $200 at the door when I pay the door fee?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You are going to the wrong AMPs. Read the reviews here and other places like Rubmaps. Good luck

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    Read reviews before you go anywhere. There is no need to discuss anything if you read the reviews properly. Just leave the tip under water bottle in the room for what you want before you even lay down, they will know. If you leave $80 and on get L1 then that’s all that was offered, no need to have verbal discussions on the subject. When you leave take your extra $40 and continue your search.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Killrus's Avatar
    in Dallas the normal amount gives you everything. Down here it is hit or miss even with the upfront tip. Extremely frustrating.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I always talk to the ladies about what is available. Sometimes its just a hj but have found a few fs girls. Prices vary. 40 to 100/120 plus door fee of course

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjimt52 View Post
    I always talk to the ladies about what is available. Sometimes its just a hj but have found a few fs girls. Prices vary. 40 to 100/120 plus door fee of course
    Very True. I never lay all my cards on the table up front. Usually depends on how many times you visit and how playful they are when on your stomach. It’s always a YMMV. Always come prepared . Reviews are a good way though and time.

Show up clean as possible. Many ladies have told me she’s had to put a towel over some gents butts to get past the massage. After a couple of L1 sessions and if all goes well, ask if there’s more available. I came in when one lady was super horny and I didn’t even have to ask... actually she asked if it was okay with me if she got naked. I don’t think I got a massage that time.