Thread: navxoxo: NavXOXO, my new Latina crush

Registered Male (Not Verified)

navxoxo: NavXOXO, my new Latina crush

Companion's Handle: navxoxo
    Date of Visit: 8/1/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 469-665-9095
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?94636-navxoxo
    City, State: Denton, Tx
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: hj, bbj, 69, daty, dato, pse, light kissing, cfs, msog
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 350
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: dark brown, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: 5'3"-5'5", 135?, spinner size, athletic build, perky C cups
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    I had a recent dream about noticing a new Latina provider the area, and reached out to her.
    Typically, I don't get up to Denton, but I had to go pick up a part for an appliance nearby, so it was perfect timing.

Nav gave me directions to her incall (safe private location with average foot/car traffic), and within a few minutes of arriving, guided me up to her house.
    Once in, i was greeted with a cute little latina (my weakness), wearing some boy short panties and a lacy bra. Quick kissing once the door closed, then moved her right to the bedroom, sat down and took her bra off to enjoy her nice, firm breasts.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by McNutty; 08-04-2020 at 11:59 AM. Reason: age correction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What makes it worth that donation ? It is almost double the normal rate. Also curious, this account was unregistered a short time ago at your request.

Typically, i would've passed on that rate. But, I was up in the area and figured I'd try my luck. I don't hobby too often, but I have a thing for latinas, too, so I decided to pull the trigger. The provider did enough to make me feel comfortable and safe with visiting her. I don't put myself in knowingly unsafe positions.
    As for my status, when the whole virus sparked up back earlier this year, I decided to request a deactivation. But, after months stuck at home, working and losing my mind, i decided to give the hobby another try, and here I ended up. I think I was missing an outlet and had been compartmentalizing things, if that's what you're asking.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    350 whoa..

Yeah, I get it. I guess my little brain took over, combined with having lockdown frustration. I don't schedule sessions very often, so I guess I don't keep track of what a good/fair rate should be.