Thread: Ava Pleaser: Ava Pleaser - Beyond Awesome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ava Pleaser: Ava Pleaser - Beyond Awesome!

Companion's Handle: Ava Pleaser
    Date of Visit: 7/31/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: **************
    Email Address: avapleaser@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rt-of-Sex-Work
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? I was late due to traffic but she was cool with it
    Activities: BBBJ, 69, CFS, COB
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde and curly
    Smoking Status: No way
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She has a yoga instructors body. Her pictures do not do her justice at all. In my book, she is perfection!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far Exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!

Public comments:
    I must apologize, I keep a personal policy of staying UTR so I don't contribute much to this forum. Ava has me breaking my silence because she is so unbelievably hot, not just physically, but in every way. I read all her reviews and nobody can do her justice, and I cannot either. One thing I can add that I haven't seen much mention of, is she is very healthy. She is fit, she has the body of a gym rat but not ripped to where she loses her feminine appeal. She has just the right amount of body fat, and curves, and awesome flexibility. After we played, we shared fitness and diet routines. I'm a bit of a health nut but I quickly realized she has an amazing amount of knowledge so I pulled out my phone and took notes. She is a wildcat in bed, she oozes sex and seduction, but her appeal is the overall package. The only problem with her is she raises the bar so high, I don't care to see anyone else and I wonder how the hell I could ever meet a woman in the real world as awesome as she is. Oh yeah, one more thing, the drive from Austin to SA sucks and was made even worse by a blinding rain storm and bumper to bumper traffic. I almost turned around then promised myself I would never make this drive again. I was more than rattled when I showed up, and I was late which I hate. She was understanding with my delay and calmed me quickly. After the session, I determined the drive is no big deal considering the experience!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Great review

Despite your problems getting to San Antonio, it appears our local gem made it worth your troubles! And you are right, she’s not just a hot, sexy pleaser, but also a life coach that you can learn a lot of good health principles from!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

10 out of 10 in every category

If you meet her you will keep coming back every chance you get like I do. Thank you Ava!!