Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories of love lost.................

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bailey (Popped my ASPD 🍒), Pepper (God rest her soul), Collegegirlforyou, and naughty Naria! Damm had some good times

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilman Sam View Post
    Anise, dammit.
    Yes! I miss her too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh ya..forgot about her. I had her many times and she loved to fuck..after she would usually run her errands and go home and cook dinner for her husband. Biggest Nipples. She said she was living out a fantasy she had.

Quote Originally Posted by Aropump View Post
    Does anyone remember BoredHousewife? Only saw her twice before she disappeared.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ...I saw many of the above mentioned...don't forger LATINA BARBIE, and still enjoy before they are gone and stop to think about Sonia, The Alpha, Hollywood, Slave , Jessica Sweet, Diamon Daisy , Dallas Rain....may still be active, and may be gone before we blink!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sweet Juliet and Tiffanidoll from aspd days in Austin will always be my ATFs....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I miss the ladies from Salma's Connection or STF, especially Salma...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 on VIP LB and Candi Staxx. I still think about them every so often.

And thanks to this thread, I've started reminising on Brittney Lennox and CG4U. I also strolled through P4 and no longer see Snowkitty b/c I thought about her as well

But yeah, VIP LB and Candi I still think about from time to time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    CollegeGirl4u

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    .....I'm remembering...my favs JuicyJezzabel, Gia the Greek Goddess, Ariana Grey, Sinful Lora, Roxanne White, Katalina , Rosiedaie which I think moved to Brazil,...I was a busy Pecker back in my day. Got a cute,young weekly regular now.

DD McGee was another favorite.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Diamond daisy, Marilyn Milf, lexi milf, ms francisca, alexxxia, Persia, Nadia was a fun double, Tabu...
    I’ve met so many great ladies and some who are forever close to my heart. Especially Marilyn and lexi both old roomies at my downtown loft❤️

God I feel so old I’ve been around literally for 14yrs .. jeez

Have a great Sunday y’all!

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    M.Delicious for sure!
    And Two girls that used to work up in Dallas @ Barbies, Natasha and Samantha!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Damn, thanks to everyone that replied. I would have never imagined how many replies have brought up providers I had not even thought about. Lots of you mentioned Heatherone, and I do recall her and seeing her but I can't remember what she was like.
    "I love women with peanut butter thighs, soft, smooth and easy to spread"</span>

"I'm a lesbian rug muncher, but, will also do bare floors!"

Hard to believe that this thread has go on for as long as it has without any mention of Likkiniki. She was awesome!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Ugotme10 View Post
    DD McGee was another favorite.
    I posted an ISO for my first-ever balls-out PSE session and DD was my pick. Christ Almighty. She told me once the one thing she ever said “No” to. Everything else was on the table. I share with OldYeller2 an experience with her that left us both with our dicks in our hands - while still inside her pussy. A glories freak, and much missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Hard to believe that this thread has go on for as long as it has without any mention of Likkiniki. She was awesome!
    Not “was.” “Still is.” She Mama-san’ed that orgy at NaughtyAughty’s to perfection.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast