Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories of love lost.................

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Last edited by Sgtgonzo; 09-18-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    xxx
    Last edited by RogueJuan; 09-24-2020 at 04:05 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Justsuckitagain2 View Post
    I just flashed back to ASPD and remembered a couple of sexy MILF's that shared a house in the stone oak area. One was blonde and the other brunnette and they both were hot! The blonde had a nice set of bolt ons, but they're names are not coming to me at the moment dammit! Had a double with them a few times and they rocked my world!!!
    sorry, made a mistake, were you thinking of Devon and Shylo Love

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know i've been UTR, back and forth. Enough i had to use a new handle. Im not sure which handle i used in ASPD, and in Eccie, it was under Billymaverick

But when i did start. I hit, a lot on Craigslist, and Backpage, some street, a few from Strip clubs.
    some of the First girls i first saw were
    Heavenlee, Star of the Harem, Jingles (she was fantastic), Lovesbjs1968, Darlean Love and Shylolove (they gave me my first threesome), Vanessa of Vanessas, Linnea / Candy, Rebecca of Vanessa's, Heatherone, Felicia of SA, Pepper Springfield, Tabu of babydolls, Italia,

i went under and then to the RGV and saw Hazel956, Zeo956, the Unicorn Super Sasha, Codie Wilde i think visited from Dallas,

back to San Antonio, and now in Eccie, saw
    Sinfully Tasty, Knifepart from Moco,
    Hollywood, Diamond of BP to name a few
    and of finally saw Sonya Playmate Last year.

I miss Rosiedaie!!
    Thank god I got to lick her ass one last time before she left!

But does anybody know whatever happened to this Latina milf...name I think MonicaAustin??? I wonder where she went...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The Girls from Relaxation Station...This was my start in the Hobby with Laura..

Someone reminded me about Satin Secrets. Mmmmm.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 on Satin..

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    Someone reminded me about Satin Secrets. Mmmmm.
    I’ve seen her twice in the last 6 months and she still packs a whallop.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel801 View Post
    But does anybody know whatever happened to this Latina milf...name I think MonicaAustin??? I wonder where she went...
    Im from Austin and saw her once. Fantastic time. She had champagne waiting for me. Talked for a little then got busy. Man, it got hot and heavy. Loved her accent. I was so in to her. As we were about to d the deed she said with a grin, “are you clean”
    I’m like, what, in a quietly surprised tone.

She said, never mind, and grabbed the wrapper. I had never experienced that in the hobby.

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Diamond daisy, Marilyn Milf, lexi milf, ms francisca, alexxxia, Persia, Nadia was a fun double, Tabu...
    I’ve met so many great ladies and some who are forever close to my heart. Especially Marilyn and lexi both old roomies at my downtown loft❤️

God I feel so old I’ve been around literally for 14yrs .. jeez

Have a great Sunday y’all!
    Tabu was definitely yummy!! I did a few doubles with her back in the day and the chemistry was awesome! We even got a tad in trouble (with the venue staff) at one of the socials because the two of us snuck into one of the "off limit" areas :)
    * No Reviews *
    * I am no longer accepting new friends *

* If you are already a friend, you can contact me by text or pm if you want to spend some time with me *

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSanAntonio View Post
    Tabu was definitely yummy!! I did a few doubles with her back in the day and the chemistry was awesome! We even got a tad in trouble (with the venue staff) at one of the socials because the two of us snuck into one of the "off limit" areas :)
    Now how is it that you and I never met?

I remember something like that and definitely remember Tabu.

Mmm mmmm
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Diamond daisy, Marilyn Milf, lexi milf, ms francisca, alexxxia, Persia, Nadia was a fun double, Tabu...
    I’ve met so many great ladies and some who are forever close to my heart. Especially Marilyn and lexi both old roomies at my downtown loft❤️

God I feel so old I’ve been around literally for 14yrs .. jeez

Have a great Sunday y’all!
    Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    Now how is it that you and I never met?

I remember something like that and definitely remember Tabu.

Mmm mmmm
    Hmmm maybe we did at one of the aspd socials a long time ago and we just don't realize it? I had a different handle back then ;)
    * No Reviews *

* If you are already a friend, you can contact me by text or pm if you want to spend some time with me *

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtex1959 View Post
    The Girls from Relaxation Station...This was my start in the Hobby with Laura..
    I remember that place and Laura off Fred. Rd
    She was a great person ����

There are a few providers that I miss as well, besides Tabu. I've had a good amount of double partners and my favorite ones that I frequently played with were Sensual Cheri, Mia Moore, Presley aka Amazing Ava RIP, Epiphany, and AtxRaven that I am now doubling again with :)

Here in San Antonio I would have to say Buttman's Dream Alexxxis whom is still around and of course my old partner in crime Ashley.

I know I'm missing a whole bunch but these are the ones that definitely topped my list!!!
    * No Reviews *

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSanAntonio View Post
    I remember that place and Laura off Fred. Rd
    She was a great person ����

There are a few providers that I miss as well, besides Tabu. I've had a good amount of double partners and my favorite ones that I frequently played with were Sensual Cheri, Mia Moore, Presley aka Amazing Ava RIP, Epiphany, and AtxRaven that I am now doubling again with :)

Here in San Antonio I would have to say Buttman's Dream Alexxxis whom is still around and of course my old partner in crime Ashley.

I know I'm missing a whole bunch but these are the ones that definitely topped my list!!!
    Buttman's Dream is still around? Anyone have contact info. That's one Is like to repeat.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast