Thread: Memories of love lost.................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If I haven’t previously mentioned SALover, shame on me. A one-of-a-kind mature redhead squirting nympho. You crawled out of her place on your hands and knees and prayed you remembered what kind of car you drove. There will be forever only one like her. I’m glad that she gave me the many shots that I took at her. She always won the contest.
    Last edited by Guest 051123-1; 01-05-2022 at 08:50 PM.

Retired Companion
    +++🔥🔥🔥

Truly Bi-sexual not just gay for pay - rare bird indeed.

I miss her and Amber Hskpr (can’t remember her comeback handle - Brooke something maybe?) Hoottttt
    She showed up to a double and opened the car door with her legs open, skirt hiked, no panties and a vibrator she was going to town on herself with. Haha! Wild woman. Always a blast

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    If I haven’t previously mentioned SALover, shame on me. A one-of-a-kind mature redhead squirting nympho. You crawled out of her place on your hands and knees and prayed you remembered what kind of car you drove. There will be forever only one like her. I’m glad that she gave me the many shots that I took at her. She always won the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    +++

Truly Bi-sexual not just gay for pay - rare bird indeed.
    The look on your face as she squirted clear across the living room is burned into my memory.