Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories of love lost.................

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have to add to this growing thread of memory lane.
    I go back to the ASPD days as well and one provider from then was BettyBoop. She was the most attractive, sensual lady I had ever met. WetVelvet was another lady from those days. Move to ECCIE and I remember SSYvone, Ms. Rhoni, (she gave the best BJ ever), SexySady, Autumn Fall, and TripleXXXLex. To todays site, XXitouchmyselfXX, and AvaGrace. Each of those ladies has a special place in my heart and I would gladly see any one of them again as I don’t think any of them are still active today. There a few active ladies that I will continue to see, so who knows who will be on the list a few years from now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Susan, Likki Nikki, Hippy Chick, Jennifer, and Amanda Baby....if you don't know them...you ain't been hobbying long enough.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    San Antonio, but I travel to Houston and Dallas often
    There were several greats over the years but my two absolute favs were Hollywood101 and NaughtNaria. Holly was hot as hell, a great fuck, and we seemed to have some non hobby life things in common, which made our time together all that more fun and more relaxed. Naria had a rocking body, fun personality, and was a dynamo in the bed. The first time we met she rode my duck so hard that I thought she had broken it off at one point. I also had quite a bit of fun with UTRMelina, she was a tiger!
    Let's have a good time!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seeing The new Baby Jaz, post this week brought back memories of SweetBabyJaz from ASPD. She wasn’t around very long, but was incredible

Its only been a little over a year, she was my first in satx.... I loved Bunny Love..... she drove me nuts!!!

That body was amazing. Loved her incall.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't hobby often and when I do I'm barely able to get my second pop. It's not the girls fault, lord knows they've tried. But Deja from SGBJ got 3 out of me. What I would do to see her again. Another was a girl from Dallas, Sweet Macy, I read a comment describing her as a stick with tits. She had massive tits and she loved fucking. She also got a 2nd pop from me.

SGBJ had some amazing young ladies.

Brazilians is all I gotta say
    Last edited by Deeomazz; 08-02-2021 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Wrong reply

Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    It was a year ago today that I last saw the love of my life. We had spent all afternoon hanging out together and having great sex. After I left, that night she sent me a text saying "I Love You". those were the last words I ever had from her, she got in a serious car wreck the next morning and passed on.
    I have mourned her for a year but she will always live in my heart.
    Damn brother my condolences its not often you meet a special gal like that in this hobby. I too have fallen for a provider thank goodness she travels so I don't get to attached but your fellow hobbyist are here for you brother

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeomazz View Post
    Damn brother my condolences its not often you meet a special gal like that in this hobby. I too have fallen for a provider thank goodness she travels so I don't get to attached but your fellow hobbyist are here for you brother
    Wow! Sad!

Golden Monroe and Buxom Brown come to mind as I reminisce down memory lane. Also a missed encounter with Pepper Springfield, she canceled on me as I was just minutes from her incall. I never got the chance to see her again as our schedules never lined up .

My first thought seeing this thread was also Pepper. She was the epitome of bubbly sexy fun.

Autumn and I were semi-acquainted IRL (knowing each other's IRL names/msg'ing on FB/meeting for lunch/drinks before fun, etc). Unfortunately she had some stuff going on with a stalky ex-husband, so she's below the radar in more ways than one now. She had to change her # multiple times, and I think she finally had to change her name. She's probably gone for good.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    To cute Kara , autumn angle , all the sgbj crew ,lots of different ones
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do miss Trixxxie!
    Her ads were incredible! GIFs and amazing pics!
    Only had the pleasure of meeting her a couple times…
    Bubble booty for sure and freaky too! Booty plugs and stripper poles, oh my!!!!
    Sadly she left without much warning.
    If anyone knows her contact info PM me please!

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast