Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Something so special you will always remember her/him....

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    I recall as my first session with an unnamed lady, as it was winding down, she showed great tenderness laying beside me, with my entire package in her left hand, just fondling the boys gently but firmly ... It was a GFE moment. PLUS, most unexpected, when I stepped into the shower, she stepped in behind me. I was careful to not let her hair get wet.
    I will want to see this lady again ASAP, as soon as I can get away from here and get to Houston again ... Memorable? Oh yeah. ATF stuff.
    THIS is what I hobby for.

Someone may ask, 'Why not name her?' Well, that is what a review would serve ... but this lady has a no review policy, and I would not think to out her here. So it may be a YMMV thing, and she gave me great mileage.
    Besides, I am so bold as to think she gave me the extra special treatment in response to my special attentions to her pleasures.
    I love to GIVE a BFE while receiving a GFE.

Anyhow, if she reads this, it may prompt a memory for her, and hopefully a grin.
    Hmmm??? This certainly sounds like me hehe. If your mystery woman is ever busy and you want to see her twin, give me a holler darling . This is definitely me all the way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Funny, but, the smallest gestures like bringing chocolate or flowers when visiting a lady, become rarity and will get you noticed and remembered.
    This is certainly true. Be surprised what a $10 box of chocolates can do for a lady. I actually eat them here and there while at my incall as they may last a week and think about the gent who brought them

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified) 1TxCharmer's Avatar
    Anna: you are gorgeous and sincere. Fir the two of us, what I found comforting was the chit-chat beforehand. You saw I was a little nervous because you are so beautiful. For you, what I remember the most was how you lay on top of me and we were just kissing and it seemed intense, somewhat gfe, then I opened my eyes to see yours closed and i heard you moan softly and you started moving fast and that was so memorable.

Another lady wrapped her legs around my waist and held me in when, I think, she started cumming. It felt great to have her legs around me and the feeling (kegal) on my member. Wow. Afterward, we lay and talked and her hands were working and she moved to prsl and she got pop 2 from me orally.
    Size, shape, color...it's all good! Very Good!

Wants: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Mish, K9, CG, RCG.
    Everything else is icing on top...so to speak.

Would Love PM during BBBJ if you have the will to perform!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1TxCharmer View Post
    Anna: you are gorgeous and sincere. Fir the two of us, what I found comforting was the chit-chat beforehand. You saw I was a little nervous because you are so beautiful. For you, what I remember the most was how you lay on top of me and we were just kissing and it seemed intense, somewhat gfe, then I opened my eyes to see yours closed and i heard you moan softly and you started moving fast and that was so memorable.
    That was a great time darling.

People will forget things you say or do, but they will always remember the way you make them feel.....

You are 1 of a kind my darling

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I'm going to have to say regardless of what's said, if I could see her bcd every week...I'd give my right nut to do so. Oh wait, I gave my right nut to cancer. Ok I'll have to think of something else damnit!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3