Thread: New to this hobby, need advice from the vets

New to this hobby, need advice from the vets

In a relationship and been looking to get into this hobby for a while now. But I need to make sure I cover my tracks.. I've been doing a lot of research to make sure my first time is everything I'm hoping for but with working from home it's been tough to find the time to sneak in a couple hours.

Any tips from the veterans out there?

Thank you in advance

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Word of advice type less, second if you are going to cheat it is better you were single, unless you are marry divorce is expensive. Sneak out hmm, woman are good at the whole something is not right, when you are doing something go out and bring a gift explain where you were, take your car for an oil change or get something work on or looked at bring the receipt. Never get family involved for they will rat you out in a non purposeful way. Get a burner phone but once it is discovered it is down hill from there. Cheating takes a lot of work therefore I said it is better to cheat single.

The reason divorces are expensive is because they are worth it.
    How does one cheat if they are single?

ninersfan19.....if you are going to cheat you may want to wait until this virus thing is over. Rocket is correct about wives having an uncanny way of knowing something may be wrong.
    If you come home and she gives you the oatmeal test and you fail it....... it may be expensive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.

Don’t prepay or make loans.

Never take your wallet into a meeting and only take the donation amount with you.

NEVER give put your real world information.

NEVER let the donation out of your sight before the meeting is over.

Do show up freshly showered, teeth brushed, wearing deodorant, etc.

That’s a start. ^^^^
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD lovehound69's Avatar
    Pre-pandemic: go the gym several times a week. You bring a gym bag, change of clothes, at times you can’t answer the phone because you are in the sauna, you take showers there, you spend 1-2 hours at a time there, you go at all times of the day and evening. Once you have this habit and she asks where you been? You were at the gym. This has worked for me for almost a decade. Side benefit is you get in shape.

I had to look up the “oatmeal” test.

Video below is the test my first wife would give me. She was a little ghetto.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AGf9hzYe7mk

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If a provider demands you send them a selfie, run away. There are safer ways to get verified.

Also, before you open this can of worms, manage your expectations. Mind blowing sex is possible, but in 15 years, I have yet to get “everything I was hoping for” from any provider. I’m just chasing an unrealistic fantasy that doesn’t exist.

Lately, I’ve been thinking the Sugar Baby route might be the way to go, but I’m not wealthy, nor could I realistically maintain that kind of relationship. Time to buy some lotto tickets!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninersfan19 View Post
    In a relationship and been looking to get into this hobby for a while now. But I need to make sure I cover my tracks.. I've been doing a lot of research to make sure my first time is everything I'm hoping for but with working from home it's been tough to find the time to sneak in a couple hours.

Thank you in advance

Yes............ Become SINGLE!!!!

.....and Welcome Aboard

May I add use protection STIs and Babies are not a good way to do the hobby.
    I know it is tempting you’ll meet amazing woman here and some perhaps more gorgeous than the one you have, but always remember they go where the money goes. You end up broke and bam they are gone or even they would be still doing this behind your back.
    The hobby has a weird way to entertain you and entangle you it is just like any pleasure except it involves emotions and people.

See nice ass tap that ass.
    You pay them to leave for remember it is time we acquire whatever happens it is between two adults.

You will also find bad service and good service just because she sounded good for someone it will not go good for you. The hobby has always been your mileage may vary.

Keep your real life away from the Hobby Fantasy this here you will end up finding out weather you are single are taken has brought unnecessary drama into both provider and hobbyists life. Keep it a fantasy!

Last remember once the mulah is gone so goes your hobbying.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    The reason divorces are expensive is because they are worth it.
    How does one cheat if they are single?

ninersfan19.....if you are going to cheat you may want to wait until this virus thing is over. Rocket is correct about wives having an uncanny way of knowing something may be wrong.
    If you come home and she gives you the oatmeal test and you fail it....... it may be expensive.
    Hahahaha divorce will be worth it once she is done with you after finding out you cheated. However it is part of the thrill to some folks to others is plain unnecessary.

I left out a big one for you OP. Get a burner phone. Do NOT use your personal phone for hobby activity.

Also never park where they tell ya. Just read another bad story about that last week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I left out a big one for you OP. Get a burner phone. Do NOT use your personal phone for hobby activity.

Also never park where they tell ya. Just read another bad story about that last week.
    Interesting Doc.... PM that story about parking. I need to learn something new!
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Quote Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
    Interesting Doc.... PM that story about parking. I need to learn something new!
    Here is the link to the thread:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...bbyava13-on-sa
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    "I hear that train a comin....'"- Ol Doc
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ninersfan19 View Post

Thank you in advance

Treating providers with respect goes a long way. Being a sex worker does not make them less than you. Knowing this will take you far.

Also, this is a business. Do not get mad at ladies for not talking to you when money is not present, this is their job as long as you remember this is a business and not a dating site you’re already in the right direction. Not saying you can’t make friends, but understand that’s not the norm.

Also, never pay a deposit