Companion's Handle: Catalina77710
Date of Visit: 7/31/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm first then text
Phone Number: 210-537-5348
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Catalina77710
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, lfk, dfk, daty, bbbj, mish, cob
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $250 + 40 tip
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30s
Hair Color and Length: Black down to shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker not an issue.
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Tall 6'0" incredibly sexy amazon, lovely curves, big boobs, amazing ass, shaved kitty. A couple tattoos that aren't a distraction Great sense of humor and fun to talk to, she definitely will make you laugh and feel at ease. She has piercing eyes and a gorgeous smile and gives you her full attention when you are with her. She is confident and knows how to make you feel relaxed.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? FAR EXCEEDED!!!!!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I had tried two previous times to meet with Catalina and things did not work out on my end unfortunately. I text her that I was coming to San Antonio that night and would get to town after midnight (i live 85 miles away), and that I would love to see her if she still would like to see me. She agreed, and came to my hotel around 2. When she arrived we hugged and sat down on the bed and started talking like we have known each other for years.
The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.