Thread: 🍄🍄🍄Out-Calls EVERYWHERE ! Meet up with me and let me suck you til you bust !🍄🍄🍄

Red face 🍄🍄🍄Out-Calls EVERYWHERE ! Meet up with me and let me suck you til you bust !🍄🍄🍄

"Book with me today, Lustt after me for a lifetime!"
    Last Updated: 08.01.2020
    Miss Tati L aka Ivie Lustt here you guys! I am a pole dancer/ provider and here are a few things to know about me! I am 20 years old. I have a little mommy damage on my tummy, pubis area, and titties. I am extremely active. In addition to pole dancing, I also love to go hiking mushroom foraging, and fishing!!! I am originally from Louisiana, so I am not picky when it comes to dining! My favorite type of food is Mexican food actually. If I had to chose a second probably Italian. Dinner dates are also something I love! My favorite kind of wine is Pink Moscato. Love to have genuine fun so stop me if you don't want me to put my clothes on so early, haha! Good conversation is always in the back of my mind! Meeting new people has always been very intriguing to me!​ .............Out-Calls EVERYWHERE right now!! Bye- bye LYFT! I finally got my license!! PM me with you 5 digit zip code requests if you would like me to come to your area next. I AM MOBILE! Booking/Screening tab on my website to begin the booking process! I genuinely appreciate you interest in me!

100bng / 160hh / 200hr

Out Call Specials
    80bng / 140hh / 180hr

If you would like to see me & possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
    (1) PM me on the site you very first saw me on. Your message should contain your hobby number for easy identification with your references.
    (2) Get recent (within 3 months) references ready along with the LINKS TO THEIR PROFILES! Phone numbers are NOT accepted for providers.
    (3) Fill out Booking/Screening form located here on my site or PM/text me the info I requested above directly.
    ( ! ) Keep in mind; Out-Calls are NOT available if this is our first time meeting ( ! )

If you would like to see me & DO NOT possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
    (1) Request my Snapchat via PM
    (2) Contact me on Snapchat. Your message should contain:
    -Name/Link to your profile on the site you first saw me on
    -Your username there
    (3) Send me a recent face picture of yourself along with a picture of an ID or work badge
    ( ! ) Keep in mind; Car Dates & Out-Calls are NOT available for hobbyists with no reputable references ( ! )

"Hey" , "Hi" , "Send me a pic" , "Are you available?" , "Where are you located?", "What are your rates?", are all examples of how you DO NOT contact me! Please follow the steps I have listed above or you will be immediately blocked!

Weekly Schedule
    Monday(08/03) [ALL DAY] Dayton(77535)/Out-Calls @6:30pm
    Tuesday(08/04) [ALL DAY] Dayton(77535)/Out-Calls
    @6:30pm
    Wednesday(08/05) [ALL DAY] Dayton(77535)/Out-Calls
    Thursday(08/06) [ALL DAY] Dayton(77535)/Out-Calls
    Friday(08/07) [ALL DAY] Woodlands(77380)/Out-Calls EVERYWHERE
    Saturday(08/01) [ALL DAY]Out-Calls EVERYWHERE
    Sunday(08/02) [ALL DAY]Out-Calls EVERYWHERE

Still have questions? Just ask me in person!​​​

( ! ) NO BBFS ( ! )
    ( ! ) NO HAGGLING ( ! )​
    ( ! ) NO MENTION OF SERVICES OVER PHONE ( ! )
    Attached Images Attached Images