Thread: Opinions wanted

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Opinions wanted

I saw a “girl” from here in SA, well at least I thought it was a girl.....let’s just say she is now a girl. Well I’m not into people like that. I like real naturally born females. Well I texted this person because I found them attractive, set up a meeting. Started off with some good head, I have to admit. But when it came to getting to business she immediately asked if I wanted to do Greek. Well I like Greek but I really like the other hole better.... I told her no maybe later.... I could see her getting a little uncomfortable as I tried to put it in. Mind you I’m a tad bigger than average but not crazy large..... I couldn’t get it to go in.....this is the point where flags started to go off in my head.... I horny person so I sucked it up and finished with Greek. Like I said I still thought the person was attractive but was suppressing my thoughts to get what I wanted.... when leaving I felt tricked....my point is, I feel this person should really describe what they really are because I know if someone who’s into only real natural females like me were to find out... well they could risk being severely hurt by some others. Just my opinion what do you think? “She” is a local girl who offers massages as well to give you hints.... any one else have this encounter?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    O.O dam

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    If u were to put ur hands on it do u get charged with assault on female or male ? U need to check ur dna , cant believe u finished in greek knowing what ur dealing with . Sounds like u finshed raw with it . Have u ever thought u were bi sexual. Me I would of sprited out the door with crain and no clothes. But ur right they should have there on section to post . And let u know what they are cus there intention is no good .that's why ladies should read guys reviews cus that dont know how many them fuck the trannies raw out there with there stinky dick .lol just my opion hope I never get myself in that situation. Thanks for sharing please expose provider so we dont all wait our time .

How to tell easily if it is a man or a woman with their clothes on, maybe 95% accurate.
    A man's ring finger is longer than his pointer finger.
    A woman's pointer finger is longer than her ring finger.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    How to tell easily if it is a man or a woman with their clothes on, maybe 95% accurate.
    I guess that makes me a 5%er rather than a 1%er.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    Adams Apple even easier to spot, if you get them turned around that way!
    *** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Discussions such as these are rarely fruitful.

Alleging a sex change is defamation.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!