Thread: My LinkedIn Account? My job info? Ummm What?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDoughnutt View Post
    No one here said anything is wrong with screening. This thread specifically talks about LinkedIn. If you claim you've never asked for anyones LinkedIn then why are you ranting about something noone disagrees about.

How does someone's LinkedIn account protect you in this safe place? How does knowing where someone works and what college they went to stop them from being a ashole?

At the end of the day. If you're really that paranoid and tons of good references isn't enough for you then dont bring random guys in your home to sell sex. Get a office job where you're safe place is safe.
    Again, all this stutt works both ways. He's taking a risk just like you. Hobbyists get set up and robbed all the time. There's no excuse for asking for someone's personal info.
    Let me just say, I was not addressing you sir or your issue. I was addressing the gentleman who I quoted lying. I'm not here to argue your issue I just was reading the thread and noticed misinformation about ME and felt the need to correct it.

You asked me about
    How does someone's LinkedIn account protect you in this safe place? How does knowing where someone works and what college they went to stop them from being a ashole?

I wouldn't say that it did babe
    Because like I said I've NEVER asked anyone for it.

I wouldn't say that I'M the ONE ranting. More like just addressing the person on your thread lying on my name.
    Secondly, I'm not "paranoid" because I screen. I'm being safe (and selective). I hope you don't just let any and everybody in your home and private place?

Just as any guy here has a right to be selective, so can we. We don't have to see every guy who PM's us or inquires about screening. Just like men here don't have to see everyone who answers an ISO or requires screening.

Because I don't go off of references (he say, she say...if I even get a response that is, and hopefully it's timely at that), you say I should get an office job .... lol Let's just say, I don't rely on one source of income, because I have 5. As well as having a degree in culinary.

Also being verified here doesn't mean you shouldn't be screened. I actually see more people who AREN'T verified.
    But any guy who doesn't want to be screened, isn't any guy I'd want to see anyways. Like I stated before, I like to build trust and know a little about someone before I meet them for a number of reasons. One is to be able to cater personally to your wants, likes and needs. Another is because I know my worth and value my safety. Just as anyone should.

Here our reviews, ads, profiles, and pics help you make a choice on picking a companion. For us ladies, screening usually helps SOME of us make the decision to see a client.

Like I've mentioned before the difference between some men here and all the women here is....Not ONE woman is complaining about some guy who won't see her. If you don't like the way a woman conducts her business, move on to the next. It's the same thing I do when a guy doesn't want to screen. I don't pm back and forth (or start threads) trying to convince men to change and do what I want. Nor do I tell businesses how they should conduct themselves.

The guys who I want to see, (and enjoying spending time with) are the ones who are open and easy going who respect what I do and how I do it. From what I gathered, you would enjoy a girl who doesn't screen or who only requires references. Then maybe you should specify that in an ISO or do your research. It might just prove to be more productive than us chit chatting here in COED, don't you think?

Like I said, I did not comment on your thread to argue your point or knock your opinion/rant. You are entitled to feel how you want. I didn't come here to change your mind or argue. I merely responded to the gent who decided to spread misinformation that I cleared up.

Hope everyone is having a great day- xo Deja
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 08-04-2020 at 10:09 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)