Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My LinkedIn Account? My job info? Ummm What?

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDoughnutt View Post
    No one here said anything is wrong with screening. This thread specifically talks about LinkedIn. If you claim you've never asked for anyones LinkedIn then why are you ranting about something noone disagrees about.

How does someone's LinkedIn account protect you in this safe place? How does knowing where someone works and what college they went to stop them from being a ashole?

At the end of the day. If you're really that paranoid and tons of good references isn't enough for you then dont bring random guys in your home to sell sex. Get a office job where you're safe place is safe.
    Again, all this stutt works both ways. He's taking a risk just like you. Hobbyists get set up and robbed all the time. There's no excuse for asking for someone's personal info.
    Let me just say, I was not addressing you sir or your issue. I was addressing the gentleman who I quoted lying. I'm not here to argue your issue I just was reading the thread and noticed misinformation about ME and felt the need to correct it.

You asked me about
    How does someone's LinkedIn account protect you in this safe place? How does knowing where someone works and what college they went to stop them from being a ashole?

I wouldn't say that it did babe
    Because like I said I've NEVER asked anyone for it.

I wouldn't say that I'M the ONE ranting. More like just addressing the person on your thread lying on my name.
    Secondly, I'm not "paranoid" because I screen. I'm being safe (and selective). I hope you don't just let any and everybody in your home and private place?

Just as any guy here has a right to be selective, so can we. We don't have to see every guy who PM's us or inquires about screening. Just like men here don't have to see everyone who answers an ISO or requires screening.

Because I don't go off of references (he say, she say...if I even get a response that is, and hopefully it's timely at that), you say I should get an office job .... lol Let's just say, I don't rely on one source of income, because I have 5. As well as having a degree in culinary.

Also being verified here doesn't mean you shouldn't be screened. I actually see more people who AREN'T verified.
    But any guy who doesn't want to be screened, isn't any guy I'd want to see anyways. Like I stated before, I like to build trust and know a little about someone before I meet them for a number of reasons. One is to be able to cater personally to your wants, likes and needs. Another is because I know my worth and value my safety. Just as anyone should.

Here our reviews, ads, profiles, and pics help you make a choice on picking a companion. For us ladies, screening usually helps SOME of us make the decision to see a client.

Like I've mentioned before the difference between some men here and all the women here is....Not ONE woman is complaining about some guy who won't see her. If you don't like the way a woman conducts her business, move on to the next. It's the same thing I do when a guy doesn't want to screen. I don't pm back and forth (or start threads) trying to convince men to change and do what I want. Nor do I tell businesses how they should conduct themselves.

The guys who I want to see, (and enjoying spending time with) are the ones who are open and easy going who respect what I do and how I do it. From what I gathered, you would enjoy a girl who doesn't screen or who only requires references. Then maybe you should specify that in an ISO or do your research. It might just prove to be more productive than us chit chatting here in COED, don't you think?

Like I said, I did not comment on your thread to argue your point or knock your opinion/rant. You are entitled to feel how you want. I didn't come here to change your mind or argue. I merely responded to the gent who decided to spread misinformation that I cleared up.

Hope everyone is having a great day- xo Deja
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 08-04-2020 at 10:09 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Like I've mentioned before the difference between some men here and all the women here is....Not ONE woman is complaining about some guy who won't see her.
    SO fucking true. I laughed out loud when I read that. High five, Deja!

That being said though, to turn that point on its head, there's also very, very few guys who ever truly knows what the providers he sees *really* thinks about him. Perhaps many guys don't care. That's almost definitely true. And providers obviously know when the clients are way into them, otherwise they wouldn't be walking in the door with a fistful of cash and a hard-on. They could've chosen others. But it's a business. Providers never complain about *a guy" who won't see them, but they sure complain when none—or not enough—come calling.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just as any guy here has a right to be selective, so can we. We don't have to see every guy who PM's us or inquires about screening. Just like men here don't have to see everyone who answers an ISO or requires screening.

Also being verified here doesn't mean you shouldn't be screened. I actually see more people who AREN'T verified.
    But any guy who doesn't want to be screened, isn't any guy I'd want to see anyways. Like I stated before, I like to build trust and know a little about someone before I meet them for a number of reasons. One is to be able to cater personally to your wants, likes and needs. Another is because I know my worth and value my safety. Just as anyone should.

The guys who I want to see, (and enjoying spending time with) are the ones who are open and easy going who respect what I do and how I do it. From what I gathered, you would enjoy a girl who doesn't screen or who only requires references. Then maybe you should specify that in an ISO or do your research. It might just prove to be more productive than us chit chatting here in COED, don't you think?

Hope everyone is having a great day- xo Deja[/QUOTE]

Lol, great points. I can attest that Deja does not ask for anything out of the ordinary as far as screening info. No ID cards, or DL or place of work. So not sure where that came from. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Ms. DTD as I am afraid I must have fallen short in the screen process somewhere along the way. And I did fill out the info card. But thats alright, sometimes it works out sometimes it does not. I can however say that I am having a great day. Hope yall are as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    We've seen threads like this before.

The very short answer is no one is forcing you to see a provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDoughnutt View Post
    ts be real. There are no "Lasting connections" in this hobby. You do this to make money. Like I said before; some of these guys have to get some dignity and stop the nonsense. But to each their own.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Ellen!!! �� Love you!
    Can you break it down for me then why in the year I've been at this why I've only needed to post a handful of accounts since coming back to this site after a 7 month hiatus from posting? :) Because the only reason I even post ads these days is when I want to try out a more esoteric fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Greented View Post
    SO fucking true. I laughed out loud when I read that. High five, Deja!

That being said though, to turn that point on its head, there's also very, very few guys who ever truly knows what the providers he sees *really* thinks about him. Perhaps many guys don't care. That's almost definitely true. And providers obviously know when the clients are way into them, otherwise they wouldn't be walking in the door with a fistful of cash and a hard-on. They could've chosen others. But it's a business. Providers never complain about *a guy" who won't see them, but they sure complain when none—or not enough—come calling.
    Good point about not knowing what the ladies really think of us, as you stated this is a business and good customer service typically translates to repeat business. Even still this hobby is full of “one and done” meetings just by its nature. I know right away if I will want to be a repeat offender. And for all I know she might be absolutely disgusted by me lol. That being said for me personally I do care what a lady thinks of me due to the fact I just find it easier to be a gentleman than an asshole. Even if the lady is not what she advertised physically, service less than stellar or we didn’t click, I’d rather chalk it up as a loss and put on a fake smile out the door. I won’t take it personally. Word about poor service or drama will get out eventually. Ok, I forgot what the original topic was....but I know I’m probably way off it. Back to work...

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Guys will pay to put their dick in all your holes but freak out when you ask them for their name lol bro chill I just don't want to end up as jack the rippers victims thats all

Talking

And a stripper will show you her butthole, but won’t give ya her name! People are strange!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I just jumped from lurker to verified member on this particular site, having been out of the hobby for several months (at least consistent hobbying with more than one provider), and before that, having used eccie or making appointments with the few new providers I saw by directly providing references. I have to admit that, when I was on eccie, I never posted a negative review. From a purely self-interested perspective, there seem to be only downsides from doing so, which I realize contributed to what was probably a lack of dissemination of negative information about providers (at least in the threads of the site where comments were public).

On the other side of the coin, in the last month since jumping back into the water, I’ve accumulated three references who are verified providers and had sessions with them where, to my recollection, I was certainly a gentleman and did not haggle, overstay my welcome, or even expressly ask for anything from the provider (letting her take the lead). Yet despite now being verified (thanks to two of those references) and sending such references to two providers on here who frequently post ads (one of which I actually saw previously almost a year ago), I’ve been ghosted in the midst of pm/text exchanges (that is to say, not even bothering to respond with a “your references haven’t gotten back to me” or even a “fuck you”), which I can only assume is attributable to some direct or indirect negative information about me that I am not privy to and neither of them are inclined to inform me of. (I’m usually on the favorable side of the ymmv equation, but did I do something wrong with one of those references that I am not aware of? Do these providers not like newbies at all? Is there something wrong with the providers I saw? Or is there something wrong with the way I communicated with them?)

With all of that said, I appreciate the discussion started by the OP - a discussion that is public and allows both parties the opportunity to participate - because it provides me, a hobbyist/customer, with the negative information, the counterargument, and some context/perspective. And I think in this particular instance, it gives the providers some idea of what screening practices will and will not be tolerated and why (as opposed to immediately assuming someone is fishy because they won’t provide RW info).

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    They are their rules, and you can play by them or move on. It is pretty simple, and I don't see any upside to whine about it on coed.

There are lots and lots of ladies a newbie can choose from without being a verified guy. That will help you build credibility without having to provide really specific personal information.

Providers have a built in creepy detector. They can usually detect creepy people with instinct and chatting with other ladies.

If by chance the previous ladies you saw felt that way, maybe that's the reason for newbie difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Vera James View Post
    Can you break it down for me then why in the year I've been at this why I've only needed to post a handful of accounts since coming back to this site after a 7 month hiatus from posting? :) Because the only reason I even post ads these days is when I want to try out a more esoteric fetish.
    I don't know...

I'm here to bust a nut and then kick rocks....
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Let me just say, I was not addressing you sir or your issue. I was addressing the gentleman who I quoted lying. I'm not here to argue your issue I just was reading the thread and noticed misinformation about ME and felt the need to correct it.

You asked me about

I wouldn't say that it did babe
    Because like I said I've NEVER asked anyone for it.

I wouldn't say that I'M the ONE ranting. More like just addressing the person on your thread lying on my name.
    Secondly, I'm not "paranoid" because I screen. I'm being safe (and selective). I hope you don't just let any and everybody in your home and private place?

Because I don't go off of references (he say, she say...if I even get a response that is, and hopefully it's timely at that), you say I should get an office job .... lol Let's just say, I don't rely on one source of income, because I have 5. As well as having a degree in culinary.

Here our reviews, ads, profiles, and pics help you make a choice on picking a companion. For us ladies, screening usually helps SOME of us make the decision to see a client.

Like I've mentioned before the difference between some men here and all the women here is....Not ONE woman is complaining about some guy who won't see her. If you don't like the way a woman conducts her business, move on to the next. It's the same thing I do when a guy doesn't want to screen. I don't pm back and forth (or start threads) trying to convince men to change and do what I want. Nor do I tell businesses how they should conduct themselves.

Like I said, I did not comment on your thread to argue your point or knock your opinion/rant. You are entitled to feel how you want. I didn't come here to change your mind or argue. I merely responded to the gent who decided to spread misinformation that I cleared up.

Hope everyone is having a great day- xo Deja
    Love you Deja u know I’ll always vouch for you I always enjoy our time together and will continue to do so
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just spit hot coffee thru my nose all over my laptop. what a great and true quote. I totally have to borrow this one please

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    And a stripper will show you her butthole, but won’t give ya her name! People are strange!
    I just spit hot coffee thru my nose all over my laptop. what a great and true quote. I totally have to borrow this one please

Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    They are their rules, and you can play by them or move on. It is pretty simple, and I don't see any upside to whine about it on coed.

There are lots and lots of ladies a newbie can choose from without being a verified guy. That will help you build credibility without having to provide really specific personal information.

Providers have a built in creepy detector. They can usually detect creepy people with instinct and chatting with other ladies.

If by chance the previous ladies you saw felt that way, maybe that's the reason for newbie difficulties.
    Bingo! My intuition & experience leads me. Run game on a vet?! Probably not. We read people. A lot of us can see through people right away. We unwittingly study body language, behaviors, writing patterns, are excellent researchers and natural born detectives. Hello! We’re still women! Lol.

Some of us, unfortunately, have had at least one or two traumas in this business. I know I have, unfortunately. Due to that, I’m hyper-vigilant until/unless I meet you. I used to be more laid back, about screening but not anymore. Unfortunately, anyone who’s writing style, approach or something just seems amiss to me, whether real or perceived... I’ll turn it down.
    I always listen to my gut. My gut was wrong once and it almost cost me life. Never again. I do not break my own rules & you guys shouldn’t either. I do not drink before a session. I do not hobby if I’m too tired from work, or even when I need money the most.

Thats when it’ll getcha in trouble physically, mentally or otherwise. That’s no fun for anyone. It’s unfortunate, but self preservation wins over the need for $$. I turn down way more than I take. This my part time life. I want to have fun too! I don’t
    want either party to have a bad experience!
    It’s more dangerous, now bc of COVID, on top of the existing dangers of: rape, murder, robbery, le etc. IUnless you have p411 or are a regular, and you approach me the wrong way, I’m likely to clam up out of my spidey senses. That’s just real life out here even for us indies. Sux for all of us, but it is what is.
    Last edited by The Infamous One; 08-12-2020 at 06:11 AM.

Losers doing loser shit to lose money, I have replied to a similar topic before and unfortunately the losers didn't learn.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast