Thread: My LinkedIn Account? My job info? Ummm What?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Like I've mentioned before the difference between some men here and all the women here is....Not ONE woman is complaining about some guy who won't see her.
    SO fucking true. I laughed out loud when I read that. High five, Deja!

That being said though, to turn that point on its head, there's also very, very few guys who ever truly knows what the providers he sees *really* thinks about him. Perhaps many guys don't care. That's almost definitely true. And providers obviously know when the clients are way into them, otherwise they wouldn't be walking in the door with a fistful of cash and a hard-on. They could've chosen others. But it's a business. Providers never complain about *a guy" who won't see them, but they sure complain when none—or not enough—come calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Greented View Post
    SO fucking true. I laughed out loud when I read that. High five, Deja!

That being said though, to turn that point on its head, there's also very, very few guys who ever truly knows what the providers he sees *really* thinks about him. Perhaps many guys don't care. That's almost definitely true. And providers obviously know when the clients are way into them, otherwise they wouldn't be walking in the door with a fistful of cash and a hard-on. They could've chosen others. But it's a business. Providers never complain about *a guy" who won't see them, but they sure complain when none—or not enough—come calling.
    Good point about not knowing what the ladies really think of us, as you stated this is a business and good customer service typically translates to repeat business. Even still this hobby is full of “one and done” meetings just by its nature. I know right away if I will want to be a repeat offender. And for all I know she might be absolutely disgusted by me lol. That being said for me personally I do care what a lady thinks of me due to the fact I just find it easier to be a gentleman than an asshole. Even if the lady is not what she advertised physically, service less than stellar or we didn’t click, I’d rather chalk it up as a loss and put on a fake smile out the door. I won’t take it personally. Word about poor service or drama will get out eventually. Ok, I forgot what the original topic was....but I know I’m probably way off it. Back to work...