Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities:
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20s to mid-30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Vietnamese
    Companion Description: 5'2". Enormous, round man-made DDs. Big fat ass that hangs low. Pretty face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far Exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    It finally happened everyone. I've been swinging by Malibu for about a year (no exaggeration) seeing if I'd be able to cash in on the legendary Linda, but everytime I go it's the same thing you hear: "Oh she's not around." "Oh she's on vacation." "Oh, but we have new girl."
    I've gotten a few mediocre handies here, and I've been ready to write the place off completely, I've even asked for her and then left more than once after being declined. But I just had to see, if only once, what all the hubba was about. After so much hype, I was so ready to be let down by this provider. After all, "There's no way she could be this angel that everyone says she is right?"

So anyways, I have a family thing and it turns out I'm going to be in San Antonio for the evening. I call ahead and ask if Linda is available. Surprisingly-- she is. I go ahead and make an appointment and start heading down. I arrive and tell them that I am the appointment. I give the mamasan (never seen this one before) $60 They let me swing by the bathroom and tell me to wait in the hall for her. She comes out: about 5'4", wearing tight maroon biker shorts and a keyhole top showing off her enormous cleavage. She's pretty in the face-- and I have low bars for what that means at an AMP-- but she is a genuinely attractive girl. Damn, she thicc. I was surprised. She's an 8/10 on the streets but an 12/10 in an AMP.

She guides me to the table shower where the fun begins.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sounds like ya had a good time Sir. Cool!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well ,Im definitely intrigued, Hope scheduling is not to hard.

Welcome to the club.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice!

Dang good for you! I went by a few times as well and left “to the atm” or just took another girl (sugar I think her name was). I’ve been coming down from Austin once a week so I’m definitely going to try and catch Linda now.

I know the feeling of anticipation though. Your anticipation for Linda is how I’ve been towards Dallas AMPs. Miss that tuma!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are there any pics of said "Linda"? I've tried looking online for her but nothing pops up. I will be visiting San antonio next month and would like a try her if she's everything you say she is.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do these visits with Linda come with msog?