Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities:
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: late 20s to mid-30s
Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Vietnamese
Companion Description: 5'2". Enormous, round man-made DDs. Big fat ass that hangs low. Pretty face
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far Exceeds
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
It finally happened everyone. I've been swinging by Malibu for about a year (no exaggeration) seeing if I'd be able to cash in on the legendary Linda, but everytime I go it's the same thing you hear: "Oh she's not around." "Oh she's on vacation." "Oh, but we have new girl."
I've gotten a few mediocre handies here, and I've been ready to write the place off completely, I've even asked for her and then left more than once after being declined. But I just had to see, if only once, what all the hubba was about. After so much hype, I was so ready to be let down by this provider. After all, "There's no way she could be this angel that everyone says she is right?"

So anyways, I have a family thing and it turns out I'm going to be in San Antonio for the evening. I call ahead and ask if Linda is available. Surprisingly-- she is. I go ahead and make an appointment and start heading down. I arrive and tell them that I am the appointment. I give the mamasan (never seen this one before) $60 They let me swing by the bathroom and tell me to wait in the hall for her. She comes out: about 5'4", wearing tight maroon biker shorts and a keyhole top showing off her enormous cleavage. She's pretty in the face-- and I have low bars for what that means at an AMP-- but she is a genuinely attractive girl. Damn, she thicc. I was surprised. She's an 8/10 on the streets but an 12/10 in an AMP.

She guides me to the table shower where the fun begins.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.