Thread: So what is ck1942’s problem?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

So what is ck1942’s problem?

I followed the instructions to be verified. He has been sent two vouchers from two verified active providers over a week ago. And I have sent two PMs to him asking if there was some kind of problem with the providers or the vouchers, which he refuses to answer?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    He is one guy and the last I heard, he doesn’t get paid to do this. You may want to consider forwarding the vouchers to this Site Guide:

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rystal_RoseBBW
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was recently verified. It took me about 2 weeks. Just be patient. I don't think he replies, you'll just become verified all of a sudden.

Believe me, if he doesn't like you there will be responses.
    Get on his bad side & watch what happens.