Thread: Can’t we all just follow the golden rule?!

Cool Can’t we all just follow the golden rule?!

It’s probably pretty obvious when some us start to get burnt out, hobbyist or provider. Do yourself a favor... go take a time out & remember the golden rule, boys and girls. :) From the start of lack luster sessions, not enjoying sessions with your providers, feeling resentful, lack of communication, regrets, guilt, having a bad taste in your mouth from being burned, or whatever you may observe in yourself... Don’t take it out on the next person!

Mutual respect of time, money, discretion, kindness etc. It’s a 2 way street! You get back what you put out there, I believe.

I’m gonna say it again for the people in the back! “Respect my authoriti” lol.

I’ve fired anyone who drains me, disrespects my time or pushes my boundaries. Omg... a ****** with boundaries!! Yes. I’m THAT bitch! But am I really? Nah. I’m just too old for any bs & just wanna get my jollies off with no complications! :) You’ll always know where you stand with me, at least. I wish people, in general, would learn how to effectively communicate & treat each other how they’d like to be treated.

I wish the hobby could evolve into a more pragmatic & highly approachable/non judgmental safe space, but it’s just not for many of us, client or provider, until a level of trust is established.

Life is too short for regrets or unresolved issues. :)

Hobby on safely, have fun & love each other, in the most hobby appropriate way!
    Last edited by The Infamous One; 07-31-2020 at 01:58 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well said.
    Always, always ,always follow the golden rule
    Double enima before Greek!

I love it when you talk dirty!

A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Double enima or it gets the hose again.

Well said!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Never give a sucker an even break!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post

Mutual respect of time, money, discretion, kindness etc. It’s a 2 way street! You get back what you put out there, I believe.

I’ve fired anyone who drains me, disrespects my time or pushes my boundaries. Omg... a ****** with boundaries!! Yes. I’m THAT bitch! But am I really? Nah. I’m just too old for any bs & just wanna get my jollies off with no complications! :) You’ll always know where you stand with me, at least. I wish people, in general, would learn how to effectively communicate & treat each other how they’d like to be treated.

I wish the hobby could evolve into a more pragmatic & highly approachable/non judgmental safe space, but it’s just not for many of us, client or provider, until a level of trust is established.

NikkiFame, you should start writing daily inspirational messages!
    I love your outlook on life.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    It’s probably pretty obvious when some us start to get burnt out, hobbyist or provider. Do yourself a favor... go take a time out & remember the golden rule, boys and girls. :) From the start of lack luster sessions, not enjoying sessions with your providers, feeling resentful, lack of communication, regrets, guilt, having a bad taste in your mouth from being burned, or whatever you may observe in yourself... Don’t take it out on the next person!

I personally love it when a person quotes Cartman

Heh. Finally. Someone gets my humor! Heh. ;)

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Well stated and all the reasons why I prefer to hobby in countries where the hobby is decriminalized if not legal. Everything is just more civilized. Gentlemen respect the ladies, and I have had my most memorable experiences overseas.

'Nuff said.

I’m interested in scratching this off my bucket list, but hesitant with everything going on in the world. I may like to pick your brain sometime about this. Have you ever been to Spain or know what hobby life is like in most of the EU countries? I’m interested in both perspectives, client and provider. :)