Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dudes providing

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Not my cup of tea.....

I don’t know how female provides go through with it if the John isn’t right. You know, overweight, sweaty, bad breath, etc.
    I once asked Nicky Hill, a really hot and beautiful provider the same question. (One of the few times I made a rare trip to the Vagina Triangle being strictly an out-call kind of guy.)

Her answer was simple: "They need love too."

I still remember all this because it was so damn good!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cutngrass View Post
    I wouldn't do it for $, but more for the experience.... if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    Makes total sense...but the money would be a nice side-benefit. :-)
    No offense to either of you; don't want you to think I'm mocking or impugning anything you said. Not at all. I'm just using your comment as a great segue to the discussion.

I think a lot of guys *think* it would be a nice experience. On the surface it appears that way. Even being a straight gigolo type isn't all that great. The major deal many guys forget is you really don't get to choose. Just like the ladies don't either. Oh sure they can have some conditions and certain policies. The bottom line is you work and have a career by being good at pleasuring people who don't always attract you. In fact, more often than not they are not going to do it for you and won't turn you on AND/OR you won't be in the mood. The same is the case for gigolos who service women (yes, there are plenty of them; just not *as* utterly ubiquitous as it is with women). That's simply a function of biology.

There would be times just like any other job that you wouldn't be able to stand it. You didn't feel good that day. You were not really wanting to have sex. The girls who call or end up coming by are not your type (physical, personality, voice, smell, intelligence, the way they move or don't move, the sounds they make or don't make, etc etc....). You have to put up with it though and make them feel good. In *some* ways that part is even more difficult for a guy b/c if a woman isn't doing it for you, or you are turned off, you are not horny right then, etc... you still have to get hard and perform which can be fucking A difficult as hell (even with blue pills it can still be terribly difficult). And you would have to do it over and over. This would happen all the time. It's not fun :/

It's honestly not even about being the best looking. Lots of men can charge for sex (there is a caveat in there though - see below). If you look even decently handsome, are even somewhat in shape (nothing major, just nice), you clean up well, you have a great sexy voice with a lot of rasp or baritones, you are intelligent and can carry or hold a conversation, genuinely make a girl laugh, as well as relax her, make her feel really comfortable, you have a natural pheromone that is very pleasing to many women (yes, there are men like that - trust me), AND you happen to be a really good lover (i.e. you have great equipment, but more than that you know how to take each queue of her body, how to reciprocate, communicate so you know what she wants, how to feel her body and deliver what she needs....) then you are golden.

Plenty of women out there want sex just as bad as a man does. I think a lot of men forget this; women just don't want or can't do it as indiscriminately as most men. Take a look at Tinder for example. Why do you think women are there? Yes, there are tons of scams too, unfortunately. However, there are plenty of real women though of *all* ages who are quite real. There are many other sites and apps that cater to the same thing (for both genders) but Tinder is the one everyone knows about immediately so that's why I mention it.

What they hate the most is a guy who matches with them, then msgs, "you DTF?", "so...whatcha doing, we gonna fuck tonight?", "hi baby, you look hot, want me to come over?", etc etc etc. Or they send a pic of their dick. It does NOT matter how attractive you are. Doesn't matter. Women need more than that. The women on there who say they don't want ONS or FWB/Hookup do not mean they are not open to casual sex. They are NOT going to say that though or else they would get all the prior stuff I just mentioned. A woman needs to feel comfortable with you. She needs to know you are not a fucking pervert for one. Someone that will come do something horrible to her. Yea a little tiny 5'2" girl is coming over at 1am to visit a 6'4' 200lb guy she doesn't know at all, might not even be him, all b/c she is horny and you sent a pic online within 1min of matching?? Sheesh lol.

Women want sex just as much as guys do. They just need more connection. That's one of the issues with being a male provider. It's not that a woman won't pay for sex. Many will and have. They just need more connection, feeling of safety, comfort, relaxation, some level emotional connection with the guy. This is where being a straight gigolo is a little bit of a paradox. The best way as a male provider flat out is through women who hear about you via word of mouth (not advertising like its a poster board - that doesn't work with straight women - which is why male providers that are straight are not found online). It's more for women who hear about how amazing you are from friends of theirs. No, not amazing just at sex (yes, you need to be very very good of course but it's more than that). Amazing as a male figure. Amazing as a man who knows how to treat a woman. Any woman.

You mold yourself to them. You are a *good* man. This is basically what the women have to do for each male visitor (it's just easier to advertise poster board style for men b/c we are more inclined to indiscriminately act). However, for example, I just went on a Tinder date with a girl who specifically said no FWB. She very specifically went to great length to detract those kinds of men. We went out this past Sat (there was a bar open - actually there are a few) and we hooked up that night out at the car in the parking lot on the way home. It was really hot. We've stayed in contact but basically we were both lonely and wanted someone to have fun with when things get boring OR we get the *urge*. Women get that too They need that connection though. The thing is I didn't just show her pics of my dick. I never showed her one actually. I talked to her for 2 nights. I felt out the situation. I slowly played into her game of flirting. I never push the boundary too far. When she pushes the flag pole I push just a tad further. And, yes, our flirting got pretty intense over 1-2 evenings of talking on the phone, to the point that we both probably knew what was going down after a few drinks and some laughs (we more or less had already "said" it). And indeed it was some hot shit right out of the movies (no joke).

The whole idea in most guys minds about being a gigolo is you would have sex with all these amazing women and they would pay you. What a dream right? Not exactly. Even that old show on Showtime that used to show the lives of some supposed gigolos in Vegas is mostly fake scripted crap. If you want a better picture of what a real gigolo is like watch the movie American Gigolo.

That's actually damn close to the male version of being a prostitute, one whom is not gay, trans, etc... though likely has to do some of that and is near the female equivalent of a provider here. It would get old and you would have to do things day in and day out that would not always be pleasing and that you were not always in the mood to do. Ever been with an SO who wakes you up to have sex, raging horny, maybe your dick is even hard for some reason (gotta pee, just some weird night time hormonal shit, or whatever...) and she just wants to sit on it, anything, she's begging you for any kind of sex? And you just wish she would leave you alone so you can sleep, get ready for work, get ready for your gym routine, or go do whatever it is you were gonna do? How many times have you had that happen? Tons right? That's basically how it would be. You wouldn't even come close to doing it for *free* haha. So many young men in particular think they would. Uh uh. Nope. You'd be like pay me motherfucker. LOL. Seriously. That's the only thing that could keep you paying your bills and your sanity as well.

Edit: This is mostly great info for some younger dudes, but if you happen to be a guy north of late 20's, or say ~30, and you bonked your head a few too many times (hehe j/k), then take a good read. You are welcome! :twothumb:
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Damn, Math. Mr. Winkie just went into hiding.
    I can just imagine, “Hey Dude, hurry up and make me cum, I have to run to Walmart”!

Bwahahaha I know
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Have to give Props to Math dude for that educational and informative chapter, Most of it made sense. I'd still like to try it for fun....

Enjoy the weekend fellas !

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well, if I did it, I would hope for my first that she is some power ceo that just wants to be handled. Walk in with high heels, a black mini skirt and white blouse. Red lips and gorgeous hair.

With my luck she’d be coming off shift at dominoes smelling like she made 100 Shaqaronies!

Quote Originally Posted by shesascreamer View Post
    Yall are hilarious I would click on every single one of ur ads call you up ask a thousand questions and tell you I'm looking for a session a week from tomorrow lol
    Don't forget to try to haggle like you're at a yard sale. Bonus points if you insist on wearing those obvious fake glasses with the """""hidden""""" camera

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera James View Post
    Bonus points if you insist on wearing those obvious fake glasses with the """""hidden""""" camera
    I'd say I'm surprised by this but I'm not.

Unless your some insanely and universally attractive good looking guy with a horse cock I can't see how you'd have much luck? Even the most average looking woman can walk into any bar at any time and have at least 3 guys wanting to go home with her for free on any given night of the week. The upside for women is that guys are more than happy to just have the sex and then walk away without ever talking about it again vs women who generally don't take that approach and want some type of emotional investment first.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Given, I have never been paid by a lady for sex, I have been paid to be watched. Back in the day there was this hobbyist (cuckold) who was into the whole cute petite white girls with a BBC thing. He loved watching and being "humiliated". I didn't care. I got to fuck some hot AF girls from APSP/ECCIE, and SA, and got $200 to boot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2