Companion's Handle: SexxxyCarly
Date of Visit: 8/15/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM on OH2
Phone Number: Receive after approval
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?48704-SexxxyCarly
City, State: Arlington, TX
Type of Visit: Private Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY, RCG, MISH,
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: Agreed $$$
Approximate age of Companion: 38
Hair Color and Length: Past shoulders, Streaked
Smoking Status: none
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Just like her pictures, small framed, everything is real, lots of tattoos, well toned
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I saw her ad and then went and read her profile page. She is someone who is a "professional" and all she asks is that you respect that. I followed the instructions on the ad to set an appointment and heard back within 15 minutes. Once verification was complete which took another 10 min our appointment was set for 90 minutes later. I received her number and location and drove to her private incall which was very easy to get too.
She was waiting for me at the door. I booked an hour as I wanted our time to be relaxed and to make sure I understood the "do's" and "don'ts" and had no problem with her requests. We had a get to know you conversation and then I told her my likes and dislikes and realized we should have no problem having an enjoyable time. Now the ROS...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.