Thread: Ok boys and girls....answer me this please

Verified Companion (RIP)

Exclamation Ok boys and girls....answer me this please

As Sooo many complaints have came recently of providers seeing clients for 15min or so and vouching for them on OH2and references on those same clients......thus only to have Multi Alerts from other providers.......if your Not screening yet vouching you ARE putting others at risk....
    STOP being a greedy HO.
    I'm being nice and Not calling out the Ho even though she seems good at calling out herself

+1 .....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Smh this is why we can’t have nice things nothing surprises me anymore I swear !
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Say it again!!!! Also, IF YOURE NOT SURE, OR DONT RECALL THE GUY- DONT GIVE A YES REFERRAL!

And on the flip side, please give a reference within reason for the hobbyist if you can find time and have seen him relatively recently. This isn’t a shot at anyone in particular, don’t take offense gate keepers. I’ve had a helluva time getting responses back and while not perfect, I do actually try to read the manuals you beautiful guardians of shangri-la put out there. I also understand many are just too busy and things get lost in the shuffle. Then there are those that just don’t give a damn. I’ll stop while ima head.