Thread: Thief Alert

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Thief Alert

Watch out for a chick on here by the name KoryAnn or KoryAnn13. Goddam thief. Standard meet up. Money placed in the bathroom. Weird vibe from her from the beginning. I knew something was off by the way she was acting. Super disappointed in her. Tried to make it work by giving her a non sexual back rub which led to me licking her pussy until she had a pretty damn good orgasm. Then she gets out of bed. Looks at her phone. Says, "my cousin got in a wreck and is in the hospital. Gotta go." Took my 200 and split. Never even got my cock out. What a horrible €unt. Beware of this ghetto bitch.

20200730_072630.jpg

Picture of the thief

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I tried to post a review but can't. For whatever reason, the site won't allow me to complete it. So here ya go... maybe a MOD can fix it.

Companion Review

Companion Review Form

Headline/Title:*
    KoryAnn is a Thief

Date of Visit:*
    7/29/2020

Companion's Handle:*
    KoryAnn or KoryAnn13

Preferred Method of Contact:*
    Phone

Phone Number:
    956-359-1595

Type of Visit:
    Outcall

Was the Appointment On-Time?
    Nope

Activities:
    She enjoyed the hell out of DATY.
    I just got the joy of being robbed by a chick that would not draw my attention in a grocery store except if I saw her and thought, "That's too bad. She could look decent if she could stop eating so many tacos"

Scheduled Length of Visit:
    Scheduled for an hour but she stole my money and ran after 20 minutes. It was a set up cuz the car that dropped her off was waiting for her 2 houses down the street

Donation:
    She stole $200

Approximate age of Companion:
    Mid 20's

Ethnic/Racial background:
    Mexican

Hair Color and Length:
    Black

Companion Description:
    Search her name. See her pics. Then add 4 years and 40 lbs.

Provide a description of the companion's attitude and body features, including tattoos and piercings.
    10 really ugly tattoos

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?
    Fuck NO. I was expecting a hot chick. Not a bag of chewed gum.

Would You Recommend this Companion?
    Fuck NO

Public comments:*
    I know I'm stupid for seeing ₩hores in the 1st place but that €unt needs her head smashed with a bat. The vibe from her was off from the begin. Now I know why. She was super nervous cuz her plan was to dash with my cash. Which she did.I tried to salvage things with her hoping that she was "just nervous". Gave her a massage. Then licked her pussy. I wasn't thrilled about doing it on her but I was trying to warm her up so I could stick my cock in her face BUT......... as soon as she finished cumming big time from DATY, she goes to check her phone. Then she starts getting dressed. I say, "What the fuck are you doing ?" And she tells me this line of bullshit, "my cousin was in a car accident and is in the hospital and needs me now." So I asked her, "you mean the cousin that dropped your lumpy ass off here 20 minutes ago and is sitting in a car parked 2 houses down the street ? That cousin ?" And she proceeded to fly out the door and run to the parked car that contained her recently hospitalized cousin. Fucking €unt ! I can't believe she did that. I've been robbed before. Many times. But nobody ever did it AFTER I got them off 1st. Don't go near this one unless you like being set up and robbed.

Dammm bro that sucks!! I was interested in this one also but her but i just had a gut feeling it wouldnt be a good time. Stick with agency DA bro. The valley seems to be a ghost town on this site��. I was going to san antonio in march and set up appointments with 2 really really hot providers that were newbie friendly! Amd had awesome reviews and menus.... But covid hit so i had to cancel��. Will be going up there as soon as all this is over if anyone wants to tag along pm me so we can plan a guys trip or something lol!!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Public comments:*
    I know I'm stupid for seeing ₩hores in the 1st place but that €unt needs her head smashed with a bat.

WOW. THAT IS FUCKED UP. EVERYONE should be aware of you and I hope, you get no dates from now on.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Retired Companion
    I'm going to close this until CK can review. The language that the OP used is entirely inappropriate.