Thread: Finialy!! I'm available for YOU!

Cool Finialy!! I'm available for YOU!

Hey there!! After all this time I've figured out how to post on here to all you fantastic gentlemen to come by and enjoy some time with me!! 210.737.7847
    I'm available now and most any time for you to schedule your appointment with me!! I do not accept calls so please text me or contact me thru here. If you want a great straight forward to the point experience I'm for sure your girl! Just like you I don't have time for games or any of that. I do not offer greek or BB so please don't ask, my answer will not change
    I can offer you the best bj skills you'll find and the tightest kitty in the City! 210.737.7847

250 hr 150 hh 120 qv incall
    300 hr 175 hh 130 qv (+uber) outcall

Welcome Wagon topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome..Any pictures ? Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Nance. How about posting some pics of yourself here dear?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Welcome!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome to Oh2 Nance. Visited with her about a year ago. Small frame nice ass for how small she is. Wasn't very GFE which is a big deal for me and kinda rushed me out the door. But over all not bad

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I want to send out a BIG thanks for the link Capt.

Sexy NANCE trying to get verified!!

Hey all! I'm available all evening for you to cum on by and relax with some time with me!!
    250 hr 150 hh 120 qv
    Please message me here or text me Let me know your from OH2 or I will ask for a pic, and I wont see you if I dont have one sent to me!!!!!
    210.737.7847received_1132576377116591 (1).jpgreceived_759509237956627_2.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Welcome to da OH2 playground Nance!

Available tonight!!

Hey all!! I'm available tonight for both incall and outcall if you can uber me to you!! I've got the best bj skills in San Antonio cum by an try me out!!! I promise you wont regreat it and you WILL be totally satisfied!!! Text me to set up your appointment!!! 210.737.7847
    250 hr 150 hh 120qv incall
    300 hr 175 hh 130 qv (received_779576692813475_3.jpg+uber)outcall

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Thank you!! Glad to be apart of it!!