Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stop Giving Out Providers Number

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Yes. This exactly. Even if they allow texting, I prefer to pm here. ❣️��

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    The OP of this thread has personally gave me her phone number and specified> DON'T GIVE IT OUT !!!!
    I no longer have it, was stored in damaged phone.
    That's the reason I said, wasn't me.
    Apparently girls has gave out her number from what I understood. There's that clarification.
    Now we can move on.

I've had guys ask me for recommendations & her phone number when I wasn't in Louisiana, they were too lazy to go look for so&son's advertising. NO, I didn't give it.
    Guys usually ask, do you have any friends I can see?
    Passing phone numbers around can go both ways. Just saying.
    Same as guys sharing your personal information when they with some other provider. It's all the same subject of private information.
    I’m not talking to you Im talking to the guys they like to give out my number when using me as a reference and so therefore my hobby number is in jeopardy because I don’t advertise it! They just don’t understand what negative consequences it could bring! So frustrating

The number I gave to you wasn’t my hobby number I’ve never had a problem with that number!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Pretty sure this thread is directed at the Hobbyists giving out phone numbers for their references.

I was referring to the Hobbyists that PM, call, email and discuss during sessions the personal information of other providers.
    Yes ma’am thank you It just blows my mind honestly I don’t know what has changed over the years but it’s getting out of control!
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 07-30-2020 at 08:58 AM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    Some providers ask for other providers numbers in their screening. Those providers need to remove those requirements
    They can ask for it all they want but if the lady being used as a reference doesn’t advertise her number it shouldn’t be given and if the provider you’re trying to see doesn’t understand that then that should be a red flag!

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    If shine da greats dick is rock hard, like an ice pick, and a provider isn’t answering her dms and I need this lady so I can get on this new pussy, I’m listening to my dick and giving the new lady all avenues on how to contact the provider. Simple. If your number is a roadblock to new pussy land I’m plowing through that mofoooking roadblock like an 18 wheeler with a double wide load,and who cares if you give out my number. Everything about me here is fake anyway so what’s the problem. New pussy is all da great thinks or cares about. #king of Houston #ecciecoedadmin #imstillthere #throwawayh@@@l@s. Tooodlez.......
    Are you serious right now? I’m not even going to waste my finger strokes to explain the obvious concern I have over this matter!

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    This.

I don't gave out a provider's number if it's not in their sig or ad, but sometimes other providers you're screening with will request for your reference's number if PMs aren't answered immediately.
    Well they need to find a different way of screening references aren’t required and many girls don’t give them sad but true

Trump 2024

Absolutely agree!! The point is...what the person has not made public should be kept private. Period.
    Exactly

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    They can ask for it all they want but if the lady being used as a reference doesn’t advertise her number it shouldn’t be given and if the provider you’re trying to see doesn’t understand that then that should be a red flag!
    Seems to me like the ladies need to come to a general consensus on how the screening process should work. Stop confusing the guys who are adhering to required screening requirements.
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Seems to me like the ladies need to come to a general consensus on how the screening process should work. Stop confusing the guys who are adhering to required screening requirements.
    Confusing lmao it’s called being a Tard

Tards just need to stop giving numbers out they supply the link if she can’t do her part & find additional information then that’s her problem not his!

Trump 2024

Actually....there is a general consensus on how the screening process should work. And it's pretty simple.

All it takes is respecting the fact that each Companion has her own set of criteria that will make her feel safe and comfortable enough to spend intimate time alone with someone.

Then, READ what information she requires and follow her process.

After that, it's just not too much to ask that her privacy also be respected.

Some providers ask for other providers numbers in their screening. Those providers need to remove those requirements
    ++1 it’s a trap, I fell in it some time back. =NO cho-cho FOR YOU! I’ve since been corrected and seen the error of my ways. Rookie mistake gents and all apologies to the offended. To the offender(s) throw yourself on the mercy of the court. Penance and all that.. carry on.

Last edited by Tracker7; 07-31-2020 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Duplicate somehow!

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    Actually....there is a general consensus on how the screening process should work. And it's pretty simple.

All it takes is respecting the fact that each Companion has her own set of criteria that will make her feel safe and comfortable enough to spend intimate time alone with someone.

I couldn’t agree more. By the way, your avatar looks ravishing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar

And when she asks you to send her the numbers of other providers you've seen recently, then what?
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

And when she asks you to send her the numbers of other providers you've seen recently, then what?
    You tell her to get a Hobby phone because girls
    always gives that advice to hobbyistl.
    Hobby phone101. Google voice is a common answer.
    But it's her body, Her RULES.
    Don't give out the number regardless. JS

If you don't want your number to be passed around, don't give it to anyone to begin with. If you don't want to be a reference, state so on your ads. If you simply don't want to answer or respond to a reference inquiry, just don't answer the phone or tell the other providers you don't do references, then when the time comes they might do the same to you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast