Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stop Giving Out Providers Number

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    No, she doesn't mention doctors. You are correct about that. However, the concept is the same. She gives the client her number so they can communicate. It doesn't matter the reason that someone wants the number. There are other forms of communication. That is the same concept of you giving your number to your Dr so you can communicate. The expectation is that they do not give out that number without your permission.

Perfectly explained
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    How about ask the ladies to stop asking for other ladies numbers to do reference checks? Attach the issue at the root of the problem.
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    Some providers ask for other providers numbers in their screening. Those providers need to remove those requirements
    I agree 100%
    If we sent just the providers page link we get an pm saying where is your references phone number?
    What can we do when that happens we don't know if she knows you personally or you have tell her text me directly for faster response
    There's a lot grey area for us to cover i know that some ladies on here prefer to keep their numbers away from other ladies I know few that I will never give their numbers others that claim the same have their numbers posted on their ads and yet again we get a text WHY DID YOU GAVE HER MY NUMBER?

Thumbs up for whoever spots a white knight! Lol jk jk

How about ask the ladies to stop asking for other ladies numbers to do reference checks? Attach the issue at the root of the problem.
    I’m done reasoning with you have a great night !

Smh it’s really simple and you’re making it into something it doesn’t need to be !
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 08-01-2020 at 08:53 PM.

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Jqueloco View Post
    I agree 100%
    If we sent just the providers page link we get an pm saying where is your references phone number?
    What can we do when that happens we don't know if she knows you personally or you have tell her text me directly for faster response
    There's a lot grey area for us to cover i know that some ladies on here prefer to keep their numbers away from other ladies I know few that I will never give their numbers others that claim the same have their numbers posted on their ads and yet again we get a text WHY DID YOU GAVE HER MY NUMBER?

When she asks for a providers number respond and tell her she doesn’t publish her number !

If she can’t go to there profile and look for the providers number that says a lot! It’s not hard Jesus

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    When she asks for a providers number respond and tell her she doesn’t publish her number !

If she can’t go to there profile and look for the providers number that says a lot! It’s not hard Jesus
    Out of curiosity when you do screening what do you ask for?

Asking for a ladies number for a refrence is _____... They can just send you a random number then they refrence for themselves ... The false sense of security and safety by asking for a ladies number instead of her direct link and website is an easy way to end up with silver bracelets upon arrival.. But i mean to each their own.. Which is why i will not vouch or check a refrence thru a phone number please refrain from even including it i enjoy not having my number passed around to ladies i dont know, plus that would mean i would then have to screen the lady texting me to male sure she is an actual provider before giving info.. I mean i could text and say im anyone the vatican even..im sorry but this isnt the p.t.a emergency phone tree

But vice versa as well if a lady is screening and sends me just a phone number and "is he safe" im not going to vouch ( I DONT KEEP NUMBERS IN MY PHONE OR ANYWHERE ELSE ) Unless the gentleman asks me to keep him locked in.. So NO SCREENAME NO WEBSITE NO VOUCH... Alot of gentleman use apps or disposable numbers so they could exchange numbers at any point thus why a phone number isnt credible for a vouch.
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 08-02-2020 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MauricioG View Post
    Out of curiosity when you do screening what do you ask for?
    Screening Is Required Absolutely No Exception’s

1. Please send me a pm with your email in the subject line
    - With the links to your provider references ( No Agency’s )

2. Then send me a email to Dorthy_Monroe@yahoo.com
    - Your handle in the subject line
    - Please give me your age race and phone number
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 08-02-2020 at 09:16 AM.

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Asking for a ladies number for a refrence is _____... They can just send you a random number then they refrence for themselves ... The false sense of security and safety by asking for a ladies number instead of her direct link and website is an easy way to end up with silver bracelets upon arrival.. But i mean to each their own.. Which is why i will not vouch or check a refrence thru a phone number please refrain from even including it i enjoy not having my number passed around to ladies i dont know, plus that would mean i would then have to screen the lady texting me to male sure she is an actual provider before giving info.. I mean i could text and say im anyone the vatican even..im sorry but this isnt the p.t.a emergency phone tree

But vice versa as well if a lady is screening and sends me just a phone number and "is he safe" im not going to vouch ( I DONT KEEP NUMBERS IN MY PHONE OR ANYWHERE ELSE ) Unless the gentleman asks me to keep him locked in.. So NO SCREENAME NO WEBSITE NO VOUCH... Alot of gentleman use apps or disposable numbers so they could exchange numbers at any point thus why a phone number isnt credible for a vouch.
    Exactly thank you for responding this is exactly what I mean but We as providers shouldn’t even have to explain this in depth it’s sad!

I don’t have problems with any of us who have been around it’s these new girls and agency’s!
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 08-02-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Trump 2024

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4