°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
♡Lockdown got you feeling the Lonlies?♡

☆♡💦🍑Me TOO!!🍑💦
°•°•°•°•°•°Attachment 6095175ce1ae3d43022.jpg5c828259bb1b6.jpg•°•°•⁰

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
💍💎🌹
🏖24HR STAYCAY SPECIAL 3500 RIGHT NOW 2500 ONLY!?!?!ASK ME FOR DETAILS🏖

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Out of state visits are subject to circumstantial considerations, and ymmv.
ASK me about my MENU...
A☆🧤Full Body Massage w/*better*than happy ending: 250hr🧤
☆📸Photos: +150 and no FACE!📸

Tired of monotony? Exhausted of the same repetitive endeavors taken every day out of obligation? Same 'ole in and out, but definitely not the kind you *want*? Is change something that jingles in your pocket, but never *moves* you?

You've come to the right...place...

"It would be more than a pleasure of to take away the troubles in your day, for even just a brief moment, enabling us both domeesome wncathartic space you can truly only reach one way... I stand 5 feet 7inches tall, and measure 32DDD, 25",34". I'm very toned, so feel free to bring any laundry you may need to use my abs for. Hehe. I ∆short, blonde haircut. In a crowd, you can most easily identify me by my tattoos. I have over 20...but always lose count. Perhaps with your help we can finally determine the facts???
With over 20 years of experience as a pianist 'and percussionist, as well as a professional career in the arts...I've become quite masterful with my hands and always enjoy the opportunity to share them with a deserving and eager soul..

CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING VERY LIMITED SUITORS... ARE YOU ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW? ○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
Contact Info:
TEXT ONLY: (832)224-3322
EMAIL:
Janielayne@protonmail.com
P411:
https://preferred411.com/P320695

☆☆☆🚫GREEK🚫PHONE CALLS🚫NO GENTLEMEN UNDER 25🚫NEVER BBFS. NEVER. ASKING WILL GET YOU DAS BOOT🚫NO POOR MANNERS. YMMV🚫☆☆☆☆
ddpcckishmetxtm3