Thread: What’s the deal?

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar

What’s the deal?

What’s going on with guys not wanting screen? I mean Literally guys not even giving a first name Let along a greeting when contacting a lady. One word texts or just wanting an address after saying hello.
    I don’t understand the thought process and lack of consideration,
    we providers (Most of us) , post ad which typically contains information about who we are and even photos so guys know what to expect and yet I’m wondering why guys would think Being completely anonymous when booking with a provider is Something we’d be comfortable with.
    how wild is it to think we’d want to at least know who we’re meeting.....
    Aliases are per usual, but at least give us that much And some description so we are aren’t completely in the blind.
    i ignore and block So many potential clients for this reason alone. I don’t do Blind dates, it’s a Huge Safety risk which is ultimately the entire point of our SCREENING Process.
    should be no reason (whether youre a Newbie or a Vet hobbyist) that you contact someone without giving a name and some means of giving the Lady an expectation of who’s contacting her and wanting to meet.
    I always say, if you wanna be completely ANONYMOUS And not offer up some info then you must be a Serial killer or Someone I wouldn’t want to give my time to anyways. (just the way I think)

but serious is there any other reason this is happening? Help me figure this one out cause It happens way too often for it not to be some type of explanation .
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You are probably having some bad luck. I can't imagine texting someone I've never met with "hey" and expecting much of a response.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Totally irrelevant comment here but 512's comment reminded me of when I was a kid and would run in the house and yell "Hey", the response I would get was:

"Hay is for horses".

That is actually more response that one word inquiries deserve.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AhyanaJames View Post
    What’s going on with guys not wanting screen? I mean Literally guys not even giving a first name Let along a greeting when contacting a lady. One word texts or just wanting an address after saying hello.
    I don’t understand the thought process and lack of consideration,
    we providers (Most of us) , post ad which typically contains information about who we are and even photos so guys know what to expect and yet I’m wondering why guys would think Being completely anonymous when booking with a provider is Something we’d be comfortable with.
    how wild is it to think we’d want to at least know who we’re meeting.....
    Aliases are per usual, but at least give us that much And some description so we are aren’t completely in the blind.
    i ignore and block So many potential clients for this reason alone. I don’t do Blind dates, it’s a Huge Safety risk which is ultimately the entire point of our SCREENING Process.
    should be no reason (whether youre a Newbie or a Vet hobbyist) that you contact someone without giving a name and some means of giving the Lady an expectation of who’s contacting her and wanting to meet.
    I always say, if you wanna be completely ANONYMOUS And not offer up some info then you must be a Serial killer or Someone I wouldn’t want to give my time to anyways. (just the way I think)

but serious is there any other reason this is happening? Help me figure this one out cause It happens way too often for it not to be some type of explanation .

I blocked 3 asshats recently for playing games. A name is common courtesy be it real or screen or made up even. Calling them Fred or Joe is better than calling them stranger. I should delete the texts but I try to get the point of common courtesy across. But even 10 messages in I'm all caps asking WHO THE F ARE YOU???!! �� Soo I block. I miss out yes, but you guys, you REALLY miss out. Children play games. Whether wasting time or trying to gather info, I think maybe even LE were a few I've blocked over the last 2 years �� Block the children and move on. So many beautiful men to play with why waste time with a boy who can type everything BUT A NAME? YOU COME FIRST. YOUR SAFETY IS ESSENTIAL. Follow your instincts ����

[QUOTE=austintx512;825812]You are probably having some bad luck. I can't imagine texting someone I've never met with "hey" and expecting much of a response.[/QUOTE

It happens regularly and then they get mad. The last one cussed at me 8 messages in , because he had no manners or couth. *Type a name guys. Any name. We really don't even care if it's real ��

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    I've been hobbying for years and have written 150+ reviews and not once have I given my name, sent a picture or much of anything else.

I have from time to time given a description of myself but heck, anyone can give a fabricated description.

This hobby is for the adventure of meeting new people and playing in the sheets.

For hobbyist it's very dangerous to give your real name and a picture because of repercussion especially if your a prominent figure head or married.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    I've been hobbying for years and have written 150+ reviews and not once have I given my name, sent a picture or much of anything else.

I have from time to time given a description of myself but heck, anyone can give a fabricated description.

This hobby is for the adventure of meeting new people and playing in the sheets.

For hobbyist it's very dangerous to give your real name and a picture because of repercussion especially if your a prominent figure head or married.
    Aliases are Absolutely ok and I’m not asking for anyone RW info because I’m not in the hobby giving out mine, I’m talking about a simple greeting
    “Hello how are you, I’m such and such looking for Companionship and wondering if your available at such and such time”
    Seems pretty simple and easy but what we get is “Hey”. Or “What’s your address”. My natural reaction to that would be. “Who the hell are you” but instead I just decline a response and Add the number to my Spam/blocked callers.
    my uncle says “common sense ain’t common” and I believe him.

BTW When you are A verified Hobbyist and you have 150+ reviews attached to the Profile your contacting a provider from, that speaks for itself as to Who you are in most cases...... on the other hand if you’re verified on the boards but contact me for the first time directing thru text and Magically expect me to know who you are without saying and you text me a “Hey You” Message then you’re likely gonna end up in my Spam/Blocked List as well.
    Last edited by AhyanaJames; 07-29-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    I blocked 3 asshats recently for playing games. A name is common courtesy be it real or screen or made up even. Calling them Fred or Joe is better than calling them stranger. I should delete the texts but I try to get the point of common courtesy across. But even 10 messages in I'm all caps asking WHO THE F ARE YOU???!! �� Soo I block. I miss out yes, but you guys, you REALLY miss out. Children play games. Whether wasting time or trying to gather info, I think maybe even LE were a few I've blocked over the last 2 years �� Block the children and move on. So many beautiful men to play with why waste time with a boy who can type everything BUT A NAME? YOU COME FIRST. YOUR SAFETY IS ESSENTIAL. Follow your instincts ����
    I completely agree. I don’t waste my time with anyone who lacks common sense or courtesy enough to Know when you’re texting someone for the first time ever, to simple State a name and your purpose. My policy is No Response to Stupidity because entertaining it ultimately makes you just as stupid.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Aliases are Absolutely ok and I’m not asking for anyone RW info because I’m not in the hobby giving out mine, I’m talking about a simple greeting
    “Hello how are you, I’m such and such looking for Companionship and wondering if your available at such and such time”
    Seems pretty simple and easy but what we get is “Hey”. Or “What’s your address”. My natural reaction to that would be. “Who the hell are you” but instead I just decline a response and Add the number to my Spam/blocked callers.
    my uncle says “common sense ain’t common” and I believe him.

BTW When you are A verified Hobbyist and you have 150+ reviews attached to the Profile your contacting a provider from, that speaks for itself as to Who you are in most cases...... on the other hand if you’re verified on the boards but contact me for the first time directly thru text and Magically expect me to know who you are without saying and you text me a “Hey You” Message then you’re likely gonna end up in my Spam/Blocked List as well.

Ok, I missed understood.

I do agree you dont text with short comments like that expecting a good response.

I personally dont text alot and mostly PM because its safer for me.

If I did text I would personally describe where I saw the providers ad and ask a couple questions. I would not give my handle name until asked.

I would expect a provider to ask so I could give her my handle and she could research for her safety.

Other than that, we meet and get down to some good orgasmic playing as soon as I walk in the door:)

That's just me:)

Ehh. Ya have to find that happy medium that works for you and your clientele. The ability to empathize and put yourself in their shoes and visa versa, helps greatly. Once you hit that spot, work from there. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hello ahyana. I'm knotty. My actual name is Lecter. But when I tell a woman I'd love to eat her pussy with farver beans and a nice Chianti. It comes across wrong.
    I just turned 50 , 72 months ago.
    I thought I had a 10" cock till I realized I was holding the ruler backwards.
    Hope this helps

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    What's the point of giving a name, even if it's made up? They're just going to call you hun or babe.

True story: When I first started seeing the ladies, when I walked in their rooms, I always politely introduced myself with something like, "Hi, I'm XXXX, glad to meet you." I would always use my real first name as I figured what was the harm in that?

The response was always the same. "Umm, okay Hun, c'mon back."

Not once did a lady ever call me by my name.

After awhile, it became kind of a game. I would introduce myself as Adonis, Adolph, Bartholomew, just any stupid name I could think of. Then I started throwing in a last name, you know, Mike Hunt, Frank N. Stein, Clark W. Griswold, etc.. The response was always the same. "Umm, okay Hun, c'mon back.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The lady I see always says, Oh God. I’m like, just call me Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    What's the point of giving a name, even if it's made up? They're just going to call you hun or babe.

True story: When I first started seeing the ladies, when I walked in their rooms, I always politely introduced myself with something like, "Hi, I'm XXXX, glad to meet you." I would always use my real first name as I figured what was the harm in that?

The response was always the same. "Umm, okay Hun, c'mon back."

Not once did a lady ever call me by my name.

After awhile, it became kind of a game. I would introduce myself as Adonis, Adolph, Bartholomew, just any stupid name I could think of. Then I started throwing in a last name, you know, Mike Hunt, Frank N. Stein, Clark W. Griswold, etc.. The response was always the same. "Umm, okay Hun, c'mon back.
    I just want to call them SOMETHING other than stranger �� SCREEN NAMES are preferred so I can research but common courtesy, as stated beautifully above, would include an introduction. I got a text saying "I wanna come stick it deep in your ass" my response --NOT WITHOUT SAYING HELLO FIRST!! �� But then, a pm w links to references is SUPPOSED to come first but that point somehow gets missed when reading my ad so I really have no idea who or what they are. And I do my due diligence for my safety so a screen name is kinda necessary for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    The lady I see always says, Oh God. I’m like, just call me Rex.

lol