Thread: Foook I’m totally pissed!

BANNED!

Foook I’m totally pissed!

So I log on to the other site and I’m foooking perma banned. Like what the living foook. I swear I’ll never get some of you folks. I’ve never done anything to anyone, I just am different than you’ll and express myself however I feel like expressing myself at that given time. I come here, and there, try to contribute but some of you’ll are such Control freaks I can’t even enjoy myself. Constant whining, rtms and for the foooking life of me I can’t get it. I’m a full grown man so I’ll never rtm anyone I just don’t click on the goddamn thread or respond. It says clear as day under the thread who started the muthafooker so if you don’t like the dude why click on the foooking thread! We are already on the fringes of society , but some of you’ll want to censor a group of people who society already thinks are disgusting . Now you’ll are here trying to ruin this for me! Like leave Shine Da Great alone please. I really don’t care about the other board because in all honesty that shit is a waste of bandwidth at this point but I care about being here so please take the foooking scarlet letter off my back and let me be. And stop telling providers not to see me. Everyone I’ve foooked has had a smashing time and has nothing but rave reviews about da great. Foooking barfuncles!!!!!!! I still got my eyes on the other board though I got plenty of friends and it’s amazing how catty you’ll get when you know someone can’t respond. Please I’ve acquiesced to you’ll foooking demands what else you’ll want to accept me as part of the group, one of my nut sacks!! Tooodlez!!!!!

Wait, what happened to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    ...I’ll be saying little to nothing here...I’m just going to quietly use this board to try and see ladies and be quiet...

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    imo, the more proper protocol would be to email websupport@eccie.net and appeal the issue.

Bellyaching here only makes here more difficult.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!