Thread: Strip Club Talent list

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Strip Club Talent list

So I saw the ridiculous idea of a drive through at a strip club. Covered in the news. Funny. No bueno.

Clubs used to be a good place to find new talent to play outside the club. Not today, though. Maybe instead the clubs should just handout a talent sheet with those that are now playing OTC. Maybe you have to come in, buy a drink, and tip the waitress to get the down-low sheet. For some reason, those gals won’t join OH2. I know, I know, it’ll never happen for many reasons.

Just a funny idea to think about. Maybe it’s on the dark web.
    Rossboss

Hello friends! I like women that enjoy themselves, and most importantly, who manage to make me feel as sexy as they look.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Its a interesting idea, maybe more swaying is need. First the clubs have to open back up

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    "Hi, would you like to join our ****** board, and get paid slightly more than you make dancing, and fuck old guys?"

Yeah, brilliant idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Be-kind_Rewind View Post
    "Hi, would you like to join our ****** board, and get paid slightly more than you make dancing, and fuck old guys?"

Yeah, brilliant idea.
    You know, you kinda made that sound like a bad thing.

I happen to think its great.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

The ones currently posting are fairly easy to spot. See one of them and ask about friends not on the board.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have / had a few #'s before C 19... sent txt to all... only got 1 reply... she it still worried about all this C 19 crap.. but she is says she is "Broke"... offered but nada..

I was thinking a site here to accommodate the dancers that would like to be private dancers. Same as in club but possibility of a little more fun!! Good idea??

I like Cooper's idea. But how do we get the word out to the girls?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just a word of warning that I have been in courtrooms where folks have been accused of operating a "house of ill repute" which basically meant they had opened the door to the public and were running their house as a strip club. Ensure that you keep things low key and invitation only. Don't have crazy parking problems, excessively loud music or light shows that will draw attention.

But personally I have had several private parties where dancers came back to the house with a group of friends and we proceeded to have quite a blast.

To get the word to the dancers would probably best be accomplished on this site
    since I am sure they are their friends are regulars on this site.
    And its just a dance and what happens after that is between agreeable adults.
    "Private Dancers"