Thread: New Orleans- providers . Best site to find??

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New Orleans- providers . Best site to find??

Howdy !

In town for work and looking for company. This site not to active - what’s your go to site to find providers?

Thanks!

^^^Good job on that list

No problem. That was the only ones I knew. If there’s any I missed I’d like to know them. Cause that’s all I had bookmarked.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Do you even have references? It's a little tricky to see most providers without being verified. You've been on here since 2018, no provider vouches.

Eros and the Erotic Review used to be the go to sites, but not so much now. Preferred 411 is still my favorite, but you have to pay. Clients, anyway.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Do you even have references? It's a little tricky to see most providers without being verified. You've been on here since 2018, no provider vouches.
    i don’t think most just use their profile here to get ladies to see them. Couches really never help with much. These profiles are just a vehicle. Access can be bought here and not earned if chosen. But getting verified takes time and way too much effort and back and forth most wont have.

I signed up for this site around the time ASPD eccie crashed. I forgot my password and couldn’t access the email address I had on it initially and didn’t know if the site still existed. I had to contact a mod personally and coordinate with the admin on this site just to fix the password issue and verify who is was via p411 with the kids just so they knows I was who I was. Sometimes waiting on refs to send kids a reply takes time and coordination. Luckily I got mine done in just a day. I was lucky; but I wish they would have fully verified me too. I had the ladies pm them and they could easily see they were on my p411 list of ok’s. But all I was needing was access to the site. The title didn’t move me.

but even though I had current refs on my p411 when they simply verified I was gimme that they didn’t verify my account although ladies I have seen within two month time frame had seen me. Since I usually try to see regulars and the same ladies over and over again seeing two different ladies in a short span of time is not my preferred option and make it to where the verified hobbyist process doesn’t work for me. But my p411 works wonders. If this was the only option I’d update it. But the process takes too long and requires you to coordinate with too many people to get it done. When it doesn’t change much.

Board presence can be cool, but it’s still not the cure all either if someone is hesitant to see you.

There are plenty of lovely ladies in New Orleans. Im sure if you have refrences youll get in the door
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Preferred 411 is still my favorite, but you have to pay. Clients, anyway.
    I've though about signing up, but I don't feel comfortable with the paper trail that a credit card payment leaves behind.
    Just kicking' it

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocolpz View Post
    I've though about signing up, but I don't feel comfortable with the paper trail that a credit card payment leaves behind.
    I wasn't aware they only had one payment method. Thought they had a money order option, but if they accept credit cards, you can use a prepaid credit card in any name you pick. I have a few.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Thanks. I may have to check into it.
    Just kicking' it