Thread: Welp, the swan song

BANNED!

Welp, the swan song

To whom it may please Shine Da Great will no longer be doing anything of any sort on the other board and since I’m persona non grata here, I’ll be saying little to nothing here. No more stories, just a congenial comment here and there and pretty much stay out the way. It seems my way of life and humor isn’t welcome and hey to each his or her own. To those who I entertained, it was real. To the others God bless and I love you’ll too. I’m just going to quietly use this board to try and see ladies and be quiet. Thanks for all the laughs and great memories and I’ll drop in here and there to share my intel. Tooodlez......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Groundhog day...

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Just be careful when you do decide to share intel, if the provider you are sharing intel about, it is not good intel FOR her, and she has ck1942's ear, then not only will you get some bogus points from him that will never expire, but also your sharing intel days will be over as ck1942 will ban you from forums that you can provide that intel.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    Just be careful when you do decide to share intel, if the provider you are sharing intel about, it is not good intel FOR her, and she has ck1942's ear, then not only will you get some bogus points from him that will never expire, but also your sharing intel days will be over as ck1942 will ban you from forums that you can provide that intel.
    Exactly I Miss The Good Ole Days On Eccie It Will Never Be The Same :(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    To whom it may please Shine Da Great will no longer be doing anything of any sort on the other board and since I’m persona non grata here, I’ll be saying little to nothing here. No more stories, just a congenial comment here and there and pretty much stay out the way. It seems my way of life and humor isn’t welcome and hey to each his or her own. To those who I entertained, it was real. To the others God bless and I love you’ll too. I’m just going to quietly use this board to try and see ladies and be quiet. Thanks for all the laughs and great memories and I’ll drop in here and there to share my intel. Tooodlez......
    Don’t worry it’s not just you

Toodles
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024