Thread: Some new guy

Registered Male (Not Verified) someguy4000's Avatar

Some new guy

I'm super new to the scene and I couldn't be called a hobbyist or even a habitualist.
    But this is a really gun and interesting community so I'm on here every day reading reviews and kind of
    being a vicarious hobbyist.
    Also this forum helped me finally feel comfortable enough with how everything works and confident that the first place I tried was a good one that I actually tried it out.
    it was close too, right before the pandemic began
    so I'm grateful that you all are here because when I went to the spa I was so confident in what I was doing that I didn't even get asked if was my first time.
    Well also because I was asking for Linda so they probably assumed it was because I had been with her before and not because I read so many rave reviews about her online that I was excited to meet her in person.

I'm still interested to try out a private provider but with the pandemic and my lack of verification
    it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon.

Anyway, I've been lurking around here a while so I thought I'd finally make an account and say hi.

👋

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy4000 View Post
    I'm super new to the scene and I couldn't be called a hobbyist or even a habitualist.
    But this is a really gun and interesting community so I'm on here every day reading reviews and kind of
    being a vicarious hobbyist.
    Also this forum helped me finally feel comfortable enough with how everything works and confident that the first place I tried was a good one that I actually tried it out.
    it was close too, right before the pandemic began
    so I'm grateful that you all are here because when I went to the spa I was so confident in what I was doing that I didn't even get asked if was my first time.
    Well also because I was asking for Linda so they probably assumed it was because I had been with her before and not because I read so many rave reviews about her online that I was excited to meet her in person.

I'm still interested to try out a private provider but with the pandemic and my lack of verification
    it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon.

Anyway, I've been lurking around here a while so I thought I'd finally make an account and say hi.

��
    Welcome to the debauchery �� there are alternative methods for screening and many newbie friendly ladies here. There is a thread in the forums somewhere listing those of us who are newbie friendly. Don't hesitate to reach out, a no is just another opportunity. Happy Hunting ❣️

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Keep your chin up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE