Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New to this site, been in the game for years...Chocolate Delight, Cute and Tight 😉

Verified Companion Companion TashaJae's Avatar

New to this site, been in the game for years...Chocolate Delight, Cute and Tight 😉

Hey Gents and Ladies... I'm new to this site and I don't want to break the rules so I won't say much...

I'm 5'8" and I love to laugh and have a good time. I'm waiting to be verified here but I am verified on several other sites including ECCIE and P41.

Feel free to message me or text, all my info is on my profile along with some sexy pics 🙃

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie. Nice visuals. Please add some additional information, like service menu, no list, rates and an idea of your loction. Will save you and us a grt deal of time. Have fun, know you will find many fellas interested.

Thanks for the tip! I have updated the info in my About Me section on my profile to save everyone a little time

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Welcome beautiful. Also guys, ladies here don't have menus. They're not a buffet or Ala-Carte. They do however, have activities. It's best to be a little cordial when welcoming the new people please.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Welcome beautiful. Also guys, ladies here don't have menus. They're not a buffet or Ala-Carte. They do however, have activities. It's best to be a little cordial when welcoming the new people please.
    Come on, dude. That’s the way we talk here. The quicker the ladies learn the language, the better it is for all of us. It’s not disrespect, it’s about communication. The WW is the perfect place to start that.

Tasha, welcome! Hopefully we can meet soon. Feel free to reach out to me anytime.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TashaJae View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I have updated the info in my About Me section on my profile to save everyone a little time
    well done, sweetie. Know you will be a big hit here in Dallas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Tasha. How about posting some pics of yourself here dear?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good girl. Great job. My sincere best wishes , hope you enjoy yourself.

Not exactly sure how to post a pic here...fingers crossed that this works...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another pic for the guys who dont want to click my profile 😋
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh and I just put my P411 ID in my bio ....it's taking forever for me to get verified here...any guy who is willing to send verification of our encounter message me ASAP

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    So sexy! Those lips need some goo!

Never in my life will your "goo" get anywhere near my lips.

BANNED! THIS MEMBER IS A SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE ENTIRE OH2 COMMUNITY Kevkat707's Avatar
    Never in my life will your "goo" get anywhere near my lips.
    Nice attitude. I was going to PM you until I saw this post. Good luck with that attitude! Nobody likes a golden pussy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast